I go into my bathroom sometime around 6:45 a.m.
我在早上6点45分左右去卫生间。
My sink and medicine cabinet are on the left when you enter my bathroom.
当你进入我的卫生间时,你会看到水槽和药柜在左边。
The toilet is next to that, with the tub in front.
它们的旁边是马桶,前面是浴缸。
Anyway, I turn on the lights, and try to find the mouthwash in the medicine cabinet.
不管怎样,我打开灯,并在药柜里翻寻漱口水。
I pour a small amount into a cup, swish it around for 30 seconds, gargle, and spit.
我在杯子里倒入少量的漱口水,将它含在口中快速地来回移动约30秒,然后漱口,最后吐掉。
Not pleasant, but necessary.
用它虽不愉快,但却有必要用。
Then I get out the floss.
然后拿出牙线。
When I'm done flossing, I pull out the toothbrush and the toothpaste.
用牙线清洁好牙齿后,我就取出牙刷和牙膏来刷牙。
I brush and then it's off to the shower.
刷完牙后,就要去沐浴了。
I pull the shower curtain aside, step into the tub, and pull the curtain back.
我先把浴帘拉到一边,踏入浴缸,然后拉回浴帘。
I turn on both the hot and the cold water, looking for the perfect temperature.
我把冷水和热水水龙头都打开,为的是能找到最合适的水温。
I lather up with soap, put some shampoo in my hair, then rinse and dry off.
接着在身上抹肥皂,在头上倒一些洗发水,然后用水冲洗并擦干。
Now it's shaving time.
现在该刮胡子了。
I used to own an electric razor, but I found it didn't shave close enough.
我本来有个电动剃须刀,但它却不能把胡子剃干净。
So now I'm back to the old hand razor.
所以现在我又用原来的手动剃须刀。
I lather up with shaving cream, and I start to shave.
我先在脸部涂上剃须膏,然后开始刮胡子,
I rinse the razor and throw the disposable blades in the trash.
刮完后就冲洗剃须刀并扔掉一次性刀片。
It's about 7:00 AM, and I'm on to breakfast.
一切都结束后就到了七点左右,我就要去吃早餐了。
译文为可可英语翻译,未经授权请勿转载!