Test Test next time
考试 下次考试
I think I might have mentioned before my approach to testing is
我想我已经提到了我考试的方法
Not to prove that I can be more clever or bizarre than you,
不是证明我比你们更聪明更异乎寻常
Or that I can tell you one thing and test you on another
也不是我告诉你们一件事然后考你们另一件事
My view is I hope you learn certain things and if you all learn it, that's great!
我的观点是你们要学习一些特定的东西 全学到了就很好
Because that is the goal of the course
因为这就是课程的目的所在
There will be four parts,
会有四部分
they're a little different order than I might've made them just so they'd fit conveniently on the pages
他们可能顺序不太一样 我做了些调整使他们在页面上更协调
The first part will be five identifications
第一部分会有五个鉴别
I'll read you the directions, it says identify each of the following
我会给你们读一下说明 写的是识别以下的每一个
Who or what are they?
他们或它们是谁或者什么
why is she/he/it important?
她/他/它为什么重要
Actually it was kind of funny that our first year German book
其实这个挺有趣我们第一年的德语书
has started going, to save typo pages or something I guess
就开始出现排版错误了
Have started going to show she/he,
开始展示 她/他
He/She,
他/她
Going like this, and so I don't know why they don't just take it one step
就像这样 我不知道他们为什么不直截了当
Further, then go take a choice
进一步 然后 做个选择
It seem like a logical extension of,
就像是逻辑上的扩展
I mean if you
我的意思是如果你们
Doesn't your own brain concern you sometimes?
你们自己的大脑有时候不担心自己吗
It's like, why do you see certain stuff?
就像是 你为什么看见特定的东西
It's like, I must've had a deranged childhood or something?
就像是 我肯定有一个精神错乱的童年 还是什么
Anyway, there will be five Id's,
总之 会有五个认定
Why are they important?
他们为什么很重要
And remember, what some of you are already convinced of
记住 你们中的一些已经深信了的
I know nothing, and so my assumption is you know nothing
我什么也不知道 所以我假设你也什么都不知道
And so make sure your answers are sufficient to inform me that you do know something
确定你的回答是充分的 以便告诉我你确实知道一些事