Hello everybody, so it's been a while since I've posted
大家好,我已经有段时间没更新了
and if you follow me on my social media,
如果你有一直关注我的社交媒体
you will know that I've been in New Zealand for a while.
你就知道这一阵子我去新西兰了
But as of yesterday, or I think the day before( Too jetlagged to remember lol )
就在昨天,或者前天(因为时差不是很确定lol))
I'm officially back in Japan now.
总之,现在我已经回日本了
So, I'm gonna to set it off by showing you guys how you can get from Narita Airport to Toyko Station, the cheapest way.
这次,我将给大家介绍如何从成田机场去东京站最划算
And hopefully this video helps some of you guys out there
但愿这个视频能帮到你们中
who are coming to Tokyo and hopefully save you some money.
即将来东京的人,但愿能帮你省点钱
So after you've got your luggage and hopefully passed the customs,
当你拿到了行李,顺利地过了海关
there should be a place that sells train and bus tickets near arrivals.
到港处附近会有卖火车票和巴士票的地方
Now there are lots of ways you can get from Narita Airport to Tokyo.
从成田机场去东京有很多种方式
But in my opinion, I find taking the bus the easiest and also the cheapest.
但在我看来,坐巴士是最简单也是最便宜的
However if you do have the JR pass,
但是,如果你有铁路周游券的话
then taking the Narita Express would be the best option for you since it is included in the pass.
最好乘座成田特快,因为它会经过东京
But today I would just be focusing on taking the bus.
但今天我只说坐巴士
There are a few bus companies which run from Narita to Tokyo Station,
这儿有一些从成田机场去东京站的客运公司
but my recommendation will be to take the Keisei Bus.
但我推荐乘京成巴士
It's 1000 yen when you buy the counter or if you book online before you ride,
在柜台买票的话是1000日元,如果乘车前在网上订票
it's only 900 yen and it secures your seat.
则只要900日元,还有座位
The bus comes around every 20 minutes.
京成巴士大概20分钟1班
It also stops at all three terminals of the Narita Airport.
并且在成田机场的3个航站楼都有停靠
Now after you've got your ticket, you go to the bus stop.
买好票后,就去站台等
If you're tripling of others, it may help to go early to secure seat with each other.
如果你是和大家一起的,最好早点去占座位
After when the bus arrives, the bus driver will take your luggage and store in the bus.
公交到站后,司机会帮你把行李存放好在车内
Then you're off on a ride just a little over 60 minutes of Tokyo Station.
60分钟多点儿就能到东京
So, for a 1000 yen on list, you don't have to worry about changing the trains
也就是说,花1000日元你就能免去换乘的烦恼
and you can just sit back enjoy the view of Tokyo.
坐享东京的风景