Happy Monday to you. And Happy Martin Luther King Junior day.
大家周一快乐 还有 马丁路德金纪念日快乐
Today we celebrate Dr. King and the change he made in the world, he had a dream.
今天我们庆祝 金博士和他的梦想(做梦)对改变世界做出的贡献
I used to dream but now I have a puppy so I don't sleep anymore.
我以前也做梦但是现在我有了小狗 所以我没再睡觉了
Here he is, this is the culprit, this is Kid. That's our puppy named Kid.
这就是它 这就是罪魁祸首 这是基德 这是我们家的小狗 叫基德
While you look at how cute he is, I'm gonna take a quick nap. Boy.
你们看看它多萌先 我得赶紧睡会儿 天
You know they keep you up at the night, the puppies.
你们懂得 小狗狗们晚上折腾的你不能睡觉
Did you have a good weekend everybody?
大家都度过了一个愉快的周末吗
I was so busy I spent the entire weekend on Facebook trying to friend the people who won the Powerball.
我整个周末在忙着在脸书上跟赢了六合彩的人交朋友
That's what I did. For the rest of us poor people, I want to start your Monday off right.
我就在忙那个 对于我们这些没中奖的穷人来说 我想从这周一好好开始
It sets the tone for your entire week,
这会奠定一周的基调
because there are certain things you just don't want to hear first thing on Monday.
因为这里有些事情是你不想周一就听说的
Like, sorry I used up all the hot water or One Direction is breaking up.
比如 抱歉 我用光了热水 或者单向乐队解散了
Or Sean Penn wants to interview you. You know, you don't want.
或者肖恩 潘想采访你 懂吧 你不想听到那些
So I thought I would help you start your week off right.
所以 我觉得我该帮你们有个好的开始
If you are not feeling well, if you are feeling at all down I am gonna boost your
如果你感觉不好 如果你觉得失落 我会
mood with one of my patent pending instant mood boosters.
用我的独门秘方给你打气 让你提神醒脑
See? It's a mood booster!
看到没 这是个提神醒脑的药丸
So if you were at a six, now you're at an eight but I want you to be at a ten, so here's another instant mood booster.
那如果你之前心情是6 现在 你就在8了 但我想让你到10 那么这里还有个提神醒脑的药丸
They changed their mind. What happened?
它们不喜欢对方了 到底是怎么了
They were getting along so well and they just changed their mind.
它们本来相处得那么好 然后它们就变了
Still if you hold out, I have one more mood booster.
如果你还是不开心 我还有个提神醒脑的药丸
That's a bad bowler, how do you do that?
真是个糟糕的投手 你是怎么做到的