手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

你能看懂艾伦的这些表情符号吗

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I want to see if you can figure out what they mean so we're going to play one of my favorite games Explainy the Emoji Exploji.

我想知道你们是否能明白它们是啥意思 所以我们要来玩我最爱的游戏之一“诠释表情”
So if you see your name on the screen, come on up here.
如果你的名字在大屏幕上 那就赶紧到台上来吧
Hello? All right, here's what's going to happen.
嗨 好 游戏是这样的
I am going to show you a sentence using my emojis.
我会用我的一些表情来向你们展示一句话
And when you figure out what the sentence says, hit the buzzer and tell me what it says, all right? Go.
你们如果知道这句话的意思 那就按下抢答按钮 然后告诉我它的意思 好吧 开始
Reina. I think the only thing better than an avocado is an avocado No.
蕾娜 我觉得唯一比鳄梨好的东西就是鳄梨 不对
Guacamole is an avocado Who wants to try it? Yes Heidi.
鳄梨色拉酱是鳄梨 谁想试试?好 海蒂
I think the only thing better than an avocado is a guacamole dancer.
我觉得唯一比鳄梨好的东西是鳄梨色拉酱舞者
Sandy, you're the only one left. I think the only thing better than an avocado is a fancy avocado?
桑迪 就剩你没答过了 我觉得唯一比鳄梨好的东西是一个好看的鳄梨?

99.jpg

Okay, you all are overthinking this. So, I think the only thing better than an avocado is an avocado in a top hat. My god.

好吧 你们都想太多了 它是 我觉得唯一比鳄梨好的东西是戴着大礼帽的鳄梨 我去
It's just an avocado with a top hat, there's no guacamole, there's no bowls.
那就只是个戴着大礼帽的鳄梨 没有鳄梨色拉酱 并没有碗啊
He was fancy, I thought he was- It's not mushed up.
他很花哨 我以为他是——它不是糊状的
If you make guacamole like that I'm not coming over. Okay, let's try it again. Next one.
如果你做的鳄梨色拉酱是那样的 那我可不去吃 好 再来一次 下一个
Reina. I'm on if you wanna Netflix and chill,
蕾娜 如果你想要网飞公司和冰块儿的话我就会打开
Did you hear that? Heidi, yes. I'm turned on. I want to Netflix and chill.
听到了吗 海蒂 嗯 我很兴奋 我想要网飞公司和冰块儿
Sandy? Do I push my buzzer first? It doesn't really matter anymore.
桑迪?我得先按抢答器吗?无所谓啦
I've lost- I'm turned on. I've los hope in this game, but go ahead. I wanna Netflix with Matt Lauer.
我已经 我很兴奋 我已经对这个游戏绝望了 不过你说吧 我想跟马特·劳尔一起要网飞公司
Say the whole sentence. I wanna Netflix- No, say the entire sentence.
把完整的句子说一遍 我想要网飞公司 不 说从头到尾的一整句
I'm turned on, I wanna Netflix, Netflix with Matt Lauer. Isn't that?
我很兴奋 我想要网飞公司 跟马特·劳尔一起要网飞公司 不对吗?
Okay, so I'm turned on. I wanna Netflix and chill. And chill. With Matt Lauer.
好 我很兴奋 我想跟马特·劳尔一起要网飞公司和冰块儿 冰块儿
Yes, alright. So zero points. Zero points.
好的 所以零分 都是零分
Actually, I'm gonna do negative points. You're each negative ten because-
我要开始算负分了 你们每个人都是负10分因为
I'm gonna take points away from you, all right let's see.
我要扣你们的分 好吧 来看
Let's try this one. Sandy, yes, did you hit your button? Not yet.
我们试试这个 桑迪 嗯 你按抢答器了吗?还没有
Heidi, you did, okay. Holy cow, YouTube has the cutest cat and baby videos.
海蒂你按了 好 天哪 YouTube上面有最可爱的猫和婴儿视频
Yes Reina. Holy cow, Ellen tube has the cutest cat and baby videos. You're welcome. That's right Reina.
嗯蕾娜 天哪 艾伦频道上有最可爱的猫和婴儿视频 不用谢我哦 你答对了蕾娜
One point. Congratulations Reina, you won one point and you're getting a $500 Target gift card.
得一分 恭喜你蕾娜 你得了一分 还得到了500美元的塔吉特购物礼品卡
And for playing, I don't know why, but you're also getting one as well. We'll be back.
参与游戏者 我不知道为啥 也有一张购物卡 马上回来

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sandy ['sændi]

想一想再看

adj. 沙,含沙的,沙色的,不稳固的 Sandy n.

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
screen [skri:n]

想一想再看

n. 屏,幕,银幕,屏风
v. 放映,选拔,掩

 
cow [kau]

想一想再看

n. 母牛,母兽
vt. 恐吓

 
negative ['negətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 否定的,负的,消极的
n. 底片,负

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。