I'm gonna make the most delicious, beautiful potato dauphinoise
我准备做一个无敌美味而且美美的马铃薯千层派
creamy, oozy, cheesy, melt in your mouth, absolutely gorgeous.
细腻、软糯、漂亮,入口即化,绝对惊艳
Normally, like the dauphinoise would take a couple of hours to cook
一般情况下,做马铃薯千层派要好几个小时
but the way I'm gonna do it, the way I'm gonna cheat it,
但照我这种方法,偷懒的做法
it's gonna be incredible and way quicker.
做出来不仅好吃到爆,而且省时得多
First of all I've got a kilo of nice, Maris Piper potatoes.
首先,我们准备一公斤“Maris Piper”品种的土豆
Instead of trying to slice it all by hand
比起用手切这些土豆
use your food processor,
请使用你的机器
that's what it's invented for.
它们发明来就是给大家用的
Not even doing any work.
什么都不用做
So, in a tray I'm gonna put the potatoes in here.
把土豆放在托盘里
Onions are gonna go through as well.
洋葱也用机器切成片
So onions and potatoes, the base of the flavour.
洋葱和土豆,构成了我们这个料理的基本风味
I need the kettle, put that on,
我要用一个电水壶,插上电
and then we're gonna put a nice pinch of salt, some pepper.
接下来放一大撮盐,一点儿胡椒粉
We're going to use a little cream.
一点儿奶油
I'm gonna use three quarters of this pot.
这一罐的话要放四分之三
This is no longer a classic recipe now,
到目前为止,这已经不是一道传统的食谱了
this is just taking some of the accents of flavour.
用这个来调味
It's gonna cook quicker, for busy people.
对比较忙的人来说,这样熟的快
I still want nice food though, you know.
但我还是想做美食,你懂的
A little thyme from over here.
剪点儿百里香
Just a little snip of that.
一点点就可以了
So I'm gonna whack this on the hob now.
把托盘放在炉盘上
I'm gonna put a little bit of that boiling water in here.
倒点儿开水
Just enough to come about a quarter of the way up
到这个托盘高度的四分之一就够了
and I'm gonna put that on full whack.
用大火加热
I'm gonna bring that to a boil.
现在炉子上煮开
These potatoes are gonna cook on the hob
先用炉子把土豆煮一下
and then we use the oven to sort of get it gratinated
然后在放到烤箱里焗一下
and sort of golden and bubbly and delicious.
让它变成金黄、起泡、好吃
So I'm gonna add a few key ingredients.
还要加几样关键的食材
Anchovies, you can put a bit of the oil in as well, that won't hurt.
小银鱼,油也可以放进去,放点儿油没什么问题
Just two or three anchovies,
两三条小银鱼就够了
just break them up with your hand.
用手把它们撕碎
They'll melt into a nothingness, yeah.
它们一会儿就化了
But it's like a saltiness,
但是会留下一股咸味儿
a seasy saltiness that just makes this dish beautiful.
一股海盐的味道,这道菜会因此变得更加美味
Also garlic. Bang it in, don't even bother peeling it.
还有大蒜,压出来,不需要给自己找麻烦剥什么皮
And squash that in.
直接挤出来
And what I wanna do now is just put a little nutmeg.
现在,我只要再放点儿肉豆蔻
About a quarter of a nutmeg goes in
四分之一个肉豆蔻
and then just a little bit of parmesan now.
再来点儿帕尔马干酪
Little bit of parmesan go in like that.
一点点帕尔马干酪,像这样擦一点儿就可以了
Now I'm gonna cover that now with tin foil,
用锡箔纸包起来
I'm gonna turn the heat down.
改小火
Let that just cook for about six minutes.
煮差不多六分钟
I'm gonna take this tin foil off of the potatoes here.
现在把锡箔纸揭掉
Put an extra bit of parmesan on the top
再在上面放点儿帕尔马干酪
and this is one of my favourite potato dishes.
这是我最喜欢的一道马铃薯料理
And then we'll get this straight in the oven
接下来直接放进烤箱
and that'll start gratinating and getting really gnarly and beautiful.
开始焗土豆,出来就是超赞而且美美的土豆千层派
So that goes straight in there.
直接放进烤箱
Let's go and have a look at the potatoes.
我们来看一看土豆烤得怎么样了
This is the dish that would take so much time to do it traditionally
这就是用传统的方法需要很久才能做出来的马铃薯千层派
and look at that. Beautiful!
过来看看,漂亮!
Crispy on the top, soft, and sort of numptious in the middle.
外酥里嫩
It absolutely fills the dauphinoise hole that I've always loved.
这个绝对是我一直以来最爱的马铃薯千层派