This is from amy hedgepath.
这个问题来自艾米·海德格帕斯。
"My boyfriend and I just had our first fight. What do I do now?"
“我刚刚和男朋友发生了第一次争吵。我现在应该怎么办?”
(sucks air through teeth) Hmm.
(通过牙齿抽气)嗯。
I really don't know.
我真的不知道。
Don't talk to them for a while.
一段时间里不要和他们说话。
Trust me, he'll apologize.
相信我,他会道歉的。
Wait until he apologizes before you talk to him again.
等他道歉以后,再和他说话。
Take time out and think about it.
花时间想一想。
Amy, I wouldn't make any judgments. Rest on it for a day, because most fights are emotional.
艾米,我不会做出任何判断。把这事放下一天,因为大部分争吵都是一时冲动。
Try to work things out, 'cause if you don't work things out, everything's just gonna get worse.
试着去解决事情,因为如果你不去解决,那一切都会越来越糟。
Don't do it over text, do it in person, and just really explain how you feel. It'll be fine.
不要发信息去解决事情,要见面去谈,解释清楚你的感觉。一切都会好起来的。
It's normal, it's natural, and just hang in there and wait. And if you need to say "I'm sorry" for something, say it. And if it really isn't something that you're responsible for, hold strong, girl.
这很平常,很正常,挺住,等待。如果你要为某件事道歉,那就去说。如果不是你应该负责的事,女孩,你要坚强。
Try to make up. Talk about what the source of the fight was so that you can just know how to not get on each other's nerves next time.
试着去和好。弄清吵架的原因,这样下次你就知道如何避免惹到对方了。
Put everything on the table. The more they know, the better. The more you withhold, the worse off it is and the more it will kinda fester.
把所有事摊开来谈。他们知道的越多越好。他们隐藏的越多越糟糕,情况会越恶化。
Make sure things are resolved and know that fighting is okay in a relationship. Just fight nice.
确保事情得到解决,你要知道恋爱时争吵没什么大不了。妥善解决就好了。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载