There are times when we are faced with illnesses, disorders, disabilities some type of tragedy
有时候我们会遭遇疾病,混乱,无力等一些灾难,
that causes us to lose contact with ourselves and the world in which we live.
这些灾难会暂时使我们迷失自我,并与这个我们赖以生存的世界失去联系。
Our happiness begins to fade and our heart begins to grow heavy.
我们的快乐开始褪却,我们的内心开始变得沉重。
This affects the way we think, live, feel and the way we look at life.
这一切影响着我们的思维,生活,感情以及对待生活的方式。
None of us can be happy all the time.
没有人始终都保持着快乐。
During times of tragedy, it is natural and even beneficial to be sad,
当身处灾难时,悲伤是自然的,也是非常有益的。
but not to hold unhappy, anger or any negative emotion that takes control.
但不要让不愉快,愤怒或任何消极的情绪操控你的生活。
We must heal ourselves emotionally and spiritually.
我们必须从情绪上和精神上治愈我们心灵上的创伤。
Talk with optimistic and encouraging people for they bring a sense of hope into the world, a new meaning to life.
去和积极乐观的人们聊聊天,因为他们带给世界一线希望,带给生活新的意义。
They help you see past the clouds on a glooming day, they bring sunlight everyday.
他们会帮助你在阴郁的天气里抹去乌云。
Happiness is when you are with people who love you for who you are,
当你和真正关爱你的人在一起时,这才是快乐,
this is the true meaning of love and friendship.
同时这也是爱与友谊的真正含义。
Each day you are reborn with love and joy when you realize that you have people by your side that care.
每天当你意识到有人在你身边关爱着你时,你便和爱与喜悦一起重生。