Okay all you lovely people at Food Tube!
好的,所有美食频道的小伙伴们,大家好
I'm going to show you how to fillet a whole salmon.
今天我要给大家展示怎么切一条完整的三文鱼
It applies also to a Sea Trout or Trout. Same method.
这个方法同样也适用于海鳟或是其他樽鱼,方法都是一样的
I'm using this knife. This is a - This is a filleting knife.
我用的是这种刀,这是,这是专门用来切片的刀
I'm using this because it's quite standard.
我之所以选用这把刀是因为它是标准的切片刀
I'm going to need some little tweezers for taking out the pin bones.
我要用一些小镊子来夹出三文鱼里的小刺
And I need, erm, some scissors.
我还需要一把剪刀
The scissor I just use to remove all of those little fins
我要用剪刀把所有的鱼鳍都剪掉
Er, get yourself a nice plastic board.
准备一个质量很好的塑料菜板
Get yourself a wet cloth underneath. So lets talk about how we cut this fish.
在菜板下面放一条湿毛巾,现在我们就来聊聊怎么片这条鱼
First up, lets just have a little look.
我们先来看看这条鱼
So can you see that natural line behind the fishes head?
可以看见鱼头后面的这条线吗?
We want to follow that with our tip of the knife
我们的刀尖就沿着这条线切下去
and I'm going to run that knife behind the neck like so.
从鱼头后面切下去,就像这样
I'll then fold it over, and I'll do exactly the same, but this time I'm going to give it a little tap
翻个面儿,从同样的位置切下去,但是这一次呢,我要稍微拍一拍
and go all the way through.
就这样切断
We've got a cross-section of the fish here.
这里是鱼肉的交汇处
We can see nice and clearly we've got the fillet and the spnie here and we want to cut through there.
可以很清楚地看到鱼肉和鱼骨,我们就要从这个位置切开
So we're going to put the tip in
把刀尖插进去
and I'm going to do a nice confident cut through.
就沿着这条线干脆利落地切开
Once I get into that ribs that's good.
刀插进去以后就很顺利了
Then I'm going to turn it around and can you see there's the backbone going all the way along the fish to here.
接下来掉个头,看见没,鱼骨从鱼头一直延伸到了这里
See the dorsal fin here. I wanna stay on this side of the dorsal fin.
看见这个背鳍了吗,我准备从鱼鳍的这边切开
And ti's really important you do long movements. Okay.
注意了,要尽可能地长刀切好吗
Even if you get it wrong, better to go long than big jaggerdy bits. Okay,
即便位置不对,长刀切也好过拉来拉去地好,好吗
so be confident. Clean knife.
所以,要有信心,把刀洗干净
Start on top of the spine and I'm going to run my knife down the length of the spine,
从背脊上面夏道,沿着背脊一直往下拉
and you know where it is, there is the Dorsal fin there
你心里会有数的,到背鳍了
and you're kind of locked in now, keep your hands out of the way.
感觉刀就像卡在里面了似的,不要让你的左手挡到你
All the way down to the tip of the tail.
一直到鱼尾
Now what I want to show you is a little trick is the bottom is here,
现在我要教大家一个小技巧 ,鱼肚的尾在这里
and I'm literally going to stick my knife through to th bottom. See it's come through
现在我就把我的刀插到鱼腹的尾部,已经出来了
and then all I need to do now is slightly angle the blade into the spine
现在我只需要把刀稍稍斜一点
and if I just do that what I'll do is have a nice clean cut and we won't waste too much.
我只需要干净利落地切开就可以了,还不会浪费很多肉
Half the fish is taken off the bone here
现在,鱼已经对半切开了
Right so we've removed the spine
现在我要把鱼骨取出来
and now I'm going to angle the knife into the ribs
现在我把刀划进鱼肉里
and as I'm doing it I'm just easing away, the blade is not facing the meat
切起来不费吹灰之力,刀刃不是朝着鱼肉去的
it's facing the ribs. Then it goes quite close to the ribs
而是朝着鱼刺去的,而且是紧贴着鱼刺去的
and then you get the ribs off. Like that.
这样子就可以把鱼刺取出来啦,就像这样
I'll do this other side of salmon. Stay on the top of the back bone, past the Dorsal fin.
现在我来切另一半,还是从鱼脊上面切,已经切到背鳍了
Right up to the spine.
紧贴着鱼脊切开
I've hit the spine there and then we're going to look for the bum hole,
我的刀已经挨到鱼骨了,我们找到鱼腹的孔
and we're gonna go straight through
把刀插进去
hold the blade down, and angle it down, beautiful.
把刀拿稳了,稍稍朝下 漂亮
We're gonna go up to the spine once more.
接下来沿着背脊往回切
Just rub it against the rib bones and come out.
只要挨着鱼骨切就好了
I've taken the ribs off now.
现在我们已经把鱼骨取出来啦
We've got this little bottom fin here. So off with the fin
这是鱼腹位置的鳍,把它切掉
What I like to do is face it away from me, clean up that angle there.
让它朝着我,把边边角角清理掉
I'll use my knife and I'll cut down the length of the fish, like that.
用刀,沿着鱼肉的长边切到底,就像这样
This trim you can use for mousse' and bits and pieces like that.
切下来的这个边儿你可以放在慕斯上,或是做点儿其他的
But we have got pin bones to deal with. So the pin bones are like the little ribs.
我们现在有鱼刺要处理,这些鱼刺就像小的鱼脊一样
If you scrape this fish you'll see them,
刮一刮就能看见它们
and I just simple use a little pair of tweezers, or you can use clean pliers.
我就用这个镊子把它们夹出来,你也可以用清洁钳
Just to remove those bones. It's nice to remove that.
把这些小刺拿掉,这个过程其实是很爽的
And then there we go. We've got our lovely fish right there
好了,现在我们的三文鱼已经清理好了
When you buy a fillet of fish, it's been touched and bashed around and kind of exposed more
你去外面买三文鱼的话,那些鱼又是被人摸过,又是被捏来捏去的,就已经不新鲜了
if you want to enjoy the best of fish, you learn to master it yourself. It's really good fun.
所以如果你想吃最好的三文鱼肉的话,你可以自己学切三文鱼的技巧,这个过程真的很有意思
Let me show you another little technique.
我再来给大家展示一个小技巧
Go to the end of the fish, Go down to the skin.
从鱼尾开始,把刀贴着鱼皮插进去
And you can actually angle the knife under the skin, and what I want to do is achieve two things.
刀稍微倾斜一点,这么做我想达到两个效果
Pressing down of the blade and angling of the blade to the skin.
把刀刃往下压一压,让刀对准鱼皮
And then do the kind of little, beautiful gentle action.
然后轻轻地往前移动
And then we've got that skin that comes off like that.
这样,鱼皮就切下来啦
So we've removed the skin there. See how close that is, almost look. Right off.
我们已经把鱼皮起下来了,看看离鱼皮有多近,快看,已经非常接近鱼皮了
And of course once you've got a filleted piece of salmon again, cut it into littler scallops.
当然了,当你拿到一块三文鱼肉的时候,把它切成小片
There's another couple of ways of treating this as well.
我们还有别的片三文鱼的刀法
You might want to slice it into steaks, little 6 ounce steaks.
可以把三文鱼先切成小块,差不多六盎司的小块
Give it a light little score, so we can season in there, and also it looks quite pretty.
然后划短刀,这样我们就可以在这些地方放调料了,看着也很漂亮
This little slice of salmon gets cooked in a minute's time. A minute! In a hot pan.
这种薄片的话一分钟就熟了,一分钟啊
This is what my wife uses all the time for the kids.
我妻子就会经常这么做给孩子们吃
Very, very beautiful.
非常非常漂亮
That's how to fillet a salmon trout or a sea trout.
切三文鱼,鳟鱼,或是海鳟的刀法就是这样啦
You can see down here a whole bunch of different preparations that hopefully you'll find useful,
看到没,这里是很多种不同的切法,希望对大家有所帮助
and remember if you want to see any other talent from Food Tuber, cooking beautiful fish dishes
记住啦,想看其他美食频道其他大厨做的各种鱼
then check them out down here.
请点击下面的链接
And if you like it, like it. If you want to comment, comment.
喜欢的话就点个赞,想评论的话就留言
And of course please share it on your social media, so your friends know how to fillet a fish.
当然了,请大家一定把我们的视频转发到你的社交媒体上,让你的朋友们也了解一下怎么切三文鱼
And you never know, they might cook it for you. Bye guys!
万一他们就做给你吃了呢,谁说得准呢?再见啦