I go back into the bathroom to finish doing my hair.
我回到洗手间去完成发型的最后一步。
Before I put the hot curlers in, I had put a little gel in my hair to give it some volume.
我往头发里放加热过的卷发器之前,往头发上抹了点发胶,让头发看起来更丰盈。
I also like to use my hairdryer to give my bangs a little more shape.
我还喜欢用吹风机给我的刘海塑塑型。
I take out the curlers one by one and brush through them into the style I like.
我把卷发器一个个取下来,把头发梳成想要的发型。
I finish it off with a little hairspray and I’m ready to get dressed.
最后喷一点头发定型剂,就可以去穿衣服了。
In my bedroom, I look in my closet for a skirt and blouse to match.
我走到卧室,打开衣柜找出裙子和配套的衬衫。
The office I work in is pretty casual so I don’t need to wear a suit to work.
我工作的地方比较随意,所以我不用穿套装去上班。
On Fridays, we’re allowed to be even more casual so most people wear jeans and sweaters to the office,
周五我们还可以穿得更随意一些,所以很多人穿牛仔裤和毛衣去上班,
but no one dares to show up in t-shirts and shorts.
不过没人敢穿T恤和短裤去上班。
I put on the skirt and blouse and open the top dresser drawer to get some pantyhose.
我穿上裙子和衬衫,打开梳妆台最上边的抽屉拿出连裤袜。
I wish I could wear my tennis shoes to work, but I pick out a pair of heels and put them on.
真希望可以穿网球鞋去上班,但我只能挑双高跟鞋穿上。
I was ready to go.
然后就可以去上班啦。