Conversation A
对话A
Susie: Good morning, Linda!
苏西:早上好,琳达!
Linda: Hi, Susie. What are you doing?
琳达:嗨,苏西。你在做什么?
Susie: I'm looking at pictures of flowers.
苏西:我在看花的照片。
Linda: Why? Do you need them for a news report?
琳达:为什么?你需要这些花来制作一篇新闻报道吗?
Susie: No. I'm helping my mom. I'm choosing flowers for her garden.
苏西:不。我在帮我的妈妈。我在给她的花园里挑选花朵。
Linda: Oh! That's nice. Why don't you plant flowers in your own garden?
琳达:哦!不错。为什么不在你自己的花园里种些花呢?
Susie: I don't have a garden!
苏西:我没有花园啊!
Conversation B
对话B
Taylor: Hi, Rob. What is that?
泰勒:嗨,罗布。那是什么?
Rob: Hi, Taylor. This is a list.
罗布:嗨,泰勒。这是一张清单。
Taylor: What kind of list?
泰勒:什么类型的清单?
Rob: It's a list for my garden. I need things for planting flowers.
罗布:这是为我的花园列的清单。我需要一些东西来种花。
Taylor: Are you planting a flower garden?
泰勒:你是要种一座花园吗?
Rob: Yes. But I live in an apartment. So I can't plant flowers in a garden.
罗布:是的。但是我住在一栋公寓里面。因此我不能把花种在花园里。
Taylor: So where are you planting them?
泰勒:那么你要在哪里种呢?
Rob: In flower pots!
罗布:在花盆里!
Conversation C
对话C
Alex: Are you busy after work today, Rob?
阿莱克斯:下班之后你有事情要忙吗,罗布?
Rob: Yes, Alex. I'm busy today. I'm going to the nursery.
罗布:是的,阿莱克斯。我今天很忙。我要去nursery。
Alex: The nursery? Why? Are you going to see babies?
阿莱克斯:nursery?为什么?你要去看宝宝吗?
Rob: No! I want to buy some flowers and seeds. Then I can plant them in my flower pots.
罗布:不!我要买些花和种子。然后我要在我的花盆里种上它们。
Alex: Oh! You mean a plant nursery!
阿莱克斯:哦!你说的是一个苗圃啊!
Rob: Yes. Do you want to come with me?
罗布:是的。你想和我一起去吗?
Alex: Sure!
阿莱克斯:当然!