手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 沃克斯独立观点 > 正文

如何做好一名有声读物声优

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

?OK, you ready? Yeah.

好了,你准备好了吗?准备好了。
I was raised to be Generic. Born that way.
我被当做普通人来培养,生来就如此。
But on the third day in the second quarter, I’m starting to think it’s not who I really am.
但到了第二季度的第三天,我开始意识到那并不是真正的我。
I diagnose the things the computers can't see.
我诊断电脑看不到的事物。
The moods they don’t understand just yet.
比如当前电脑还无法理解的情绪。
Usually it’s to help sell things.
我的工作通常都是为了促销产品。
But sometimes you glimpse a person in that reflective surface, who seems a little bit like you.
但有时你从这个角度去看一个人的时候,你会发现他和你有共同之处。
My name is Suzy Jackson, and I am a narrator of audiobooks.
我是苏西·杰克逊,我是一名有声读物配音工作人员。
Is that what we call ourselves? I’m like, I don’t know — audio...audio voiceover artist?
我们是这么称呼自己的吗?我也不知道,还是叫有声……有声配音艺人?
But I mean, we’re talking about audiobooks, so...
但是,我想说的是,我们讨论的是有声读物,所以……
As I’m reading, any time a character pops up, I’ll underline their name.
读书的时候,书中每出现一个新人物,我都会划出来。
"Very good," Dr. Snoot says. I didn't notice her behind me.
"非常好,"斯努特医生说,我没发现她就在我身后。
She feels like a grandmother — I don’t have one, but I've read about them in books.
她给人一种奶奶的感觉……我没有奶奶,但我在书里看过。
"Onto the next one."
“下一个。”
One trick that I’ll do, I’m trying to find if I have a place...Here.
我的一个技巧就是,我看看能不能找个地方……就这儿吧。
Let’s say there’s a sentence that says “she whispered” at the end.
比如有一个句子末尾有“她悄声说道”。
So I need to know that before I start.
那我在读之前就要先知道这一点。
So I’ll underline it while I’m preparing the book. See, I’ll draw an arrow to it.
我会在准备的时候把它标出来,我在这里画了一个箭头,看见没?
And so then I’ll catch it before I’m saying it.
这样我就能提前注意到这里。
So there is, it’s this weird mental trick of staying really present, but also kind of also reading a little bit ahead.
所以,我的技巧就是把注意力集中在当前文句,同时提前预览。
After Dr. Snoot walks away, I fall into a daze until Kenneth hits me on the shoulder,
斯努特医生走后,我陷入了迷乱的思绪之中,直到肯尼思击中了我的肩膀,
Rita and Adelaide bouncing next to him.
丽塔和阿德莱德则弹到了他旁边。
"Addison," he says, sniffing a little and pushing his hair behind his ears.
“艾迪森,”他一边轻蔑地说着一边把头发别到耳后。
"Do you want to go look at it again?" "I'm supposed to work. I have thirteen cases to diagnose before break four."
“你还想去看吗?”“我该干活了。在第四次休息之前我还有诊断十三例。”
Rita grabs me by the shoulders. "Come on daydreamer, let's go."
丽塔抓着我的肩膀,“走吧,空想家。”
I start to follow them, Adelaide chattering the entire time.
我跟着他们走了,阿德雷德一路上都在说个不停。
Did you hear...so that’s what happens. You’re like,
你听见……就是这样。明明录得好好的,
and now my esophagus made some strange bubbling sound, so we stop and pick up.
突然我的食道就会发出一些奇怪的声音,就不得不停下来重新接着录。
3

Adelaide chattering the entire time. That might be her greatest skill.

阿德雷德一路上都在说个不停。她最拿手的可能就是这个了。
I guess it's something about people from her district.
我猜她们那儿的人都是这样。
"So anyway, I was screening this guy who was totally non-operator."
“好吧,反正我那时就是在扫描一个绝非操作人员的家伙。”
"Very aggressive. And he started hitting a vending machine and I realized — I knew him when I was five!
"他好凶的。然后他就开始锤一个自动贩卖机,我突然意识到……我五岁就认识他了。"
Before they made me an operator.
那个时候我都还没当操作人员。
“He ate a lot of glue.”
“他吃了很多胶水。”
"She'd keep going, but we stop. Standing in front of us, we see it
“她还想说下去,但我们停下了脚步,因为我们看见 它了,就在我们前面。
A funny drawing scrawled on the wall.
一幅歪歪扭扭地画在墙上又很好笑的画。
I wrote down the characters in the book, and I noted on my paper what I knew about them:
我会写下书中出现的名字,把我对他们的了解都记在纸上:
that Dr. Snoot was like a grandma, that Kenneth was nerdy, that Rita was always in control, that Adelaide was feisty.
比如斯努特医生就像一个奶奶,肯尼思像个书呆子,丽塔一直有很强的把控能力,阿德莱德则比较活泼。
I felt like I knew the energy of it.
我感觉我能把握每个角色的能量。
It says “Kilroy Was Here” underneath.
画的下方写着“克洛伊在此”。
And then underneath that, there's another word.
在这句话的下面还有另外一句话。
“Vox?” Kenneth says, his voice catching on the x.
“声意……?”肯尼思说,他的声音停留在了最后一个字母上。
Rita laughs. "Is that even how you say it? It could be Vos."
丽塔笑了,“你都这么念吗?也可能是失忆啊。”
"I know what it means," I say. "Voice."
“我知道是什么意思,”我说。“是声音的意思。”
To me the voices aren't as hard as committing to the story and doing it for hours and hours, hours and hours on end, like that.
对我来说,声音倒没有一直朗读,连着朗读好几个好几个小时困难。
Stamina is more difficult than coming up with slight variation of vocal quality to distinguish characters.
比起为了区分不同的角色而做的声色的变化,体力的支撑才是最困难的。
Whether I’m reading aloud to kids or whether I’m reading on my own,
无论我是在大声给孩子朗读,还是自己看书,
the experience has changed a bit since I’ve been narrating.
自从我开始配音以后,读书的感觉就不一样了。
I think in terms of just storytelling...what makes good storytelling, what I've learned,
我想,就拿朗读来说,要做好这份工作,我的经验就是,
is to respect that story and respect the audience that's listening to the story.
要尊重作品,尊重听这本书的听众。
You aren’t necessarily only going to be narrating the style or genre of books that you yourself might choose to read on your own.
你朗读的不一定就是你给你自己挑选的风格或流派的作品。
So I think there is something to respect that story and and the audience for that story.
所以,尊重作品,尊重作品的受众是很重要的。
“Voice,” I tell the group again. “The one thing that can never be generic.”
“就是声音的意思,”我重复道,“声音是唯一不会大众化的东西。”
I don’t know if I’ve done alien voices, but I’ve done in the sci-fi world a lot of creatures.
我也忘了我有没有给外星人配过音了,不过我配过很多科幻作品里的角色。
“Can you do a pizza order as a dragon?” Oh, sure.
“你能配一个龙点披萨吗?”啊,当然了
“I’ll take a large cheese with extra pepperoni.”
“我要大份披萨,多加香肠。”
It’s so weird, it’s so weird what I do. Yeah. I'm frightened.
感觉好怪啊,怪吓人的,嗯。反正我被吓到了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
vocal ['vəukəl]

想一想再看

adj. 声音的,口述的,歌唱的
n. 元音,

联想记忆
variation [.vɛəri'eiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 变化,变动,变种,变奏曲

 
slight [slait]

想一想再看

adj. 轻微的,微小的,纤细的,脆弱的
vt

 
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
stamina ['stæminə]

想一想再看

n. 精力,活力,耐力 n. [植]雄蕊 名词stame

联想记忆
frightened ['fraitnd]

想一想再看

adj. 受惊的,受恐吓的

 
diagnose ['daiəgnəuz]

想一想再看

v. 判断,诊断(疾病)

联想记忆
genre ['ʒɑ:nrə]

想一想再看

n. 类型,流派

联想记忆
glue [glu:]

想一想再看

n. 胶,胶水,胶粘物
vt. 粘贴,紧附于

 
district ['distrikt]

想一想再看

n. 区,地区,行政区
vt. 把 ... 划

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。