Last year, Congress also passed, and I signed, the landmark V.A. Accountability Act.
去年,国会通过了且我签署了标志性的《退伍军人服务问责法案》。
Since its passage, my administration has already removed more than 1,500 V.A. employees who failed to give our veterans the care they deserve,
通过后,本届政府已经开除了未能向老兵提供应有服务的1500名雇员,
and we are hiring talented people who love our vets as much as we do.
我们雇佣了有能力且同样爱老兵的人。
And I will not stop until our veterans are properly taken care of,
不让老兵得到适当的照料我不会收手,
which has been my promise to them from the very beginning of this great journey.
从伟大征程一开始我就做出了承诺。
All Americans deserve accountability and respect, and that's what we are giving to our wonderful heroes, our veterans. Thank you.
所有美国人都应该有人负责,并受到尊重,这也是我们向我们的英雄、我们的老兵所给予的。感谢你们。
So tonight, I call on Congress to empower every cabinet secretary with the authority to reward good workers
因此今晚,我请求国会赋予所有内阁部长权力,奖掖优秀,
and to remove federal employees who undermine the public trust or fail the American people.
开除破坏公众信任和辜负美国人民的联邦雇员。
In our drive to make Washington accountable,
我们要让华盛顿负起责任来,
we have eliminated more regulations in our first year than any administration in the history of our country.
我们在第一年中取缔的法规比历史上任何政府都多。
We have ended the war on American energy, and we have ended the war on beautiful clean coal.
我们结束了美国能源战争,结束了对美丽清洁的煤的战争。
We are now very proudly an exporter of energy to the world.
我们现在是一个骄傲的能源出口国。
In Detroit, I halted government mandates that crippled America's great, beautiful autoworkers
在底特律,我废止了那些伤害美国伟大汽车工人们的条令,
so that we can get Motor City revving its engines again. And that's what's happening.
如此我们才能让这个汽车城重新发动引擎。这就是正在发生的事。