手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

杂拌什锦菜 色彩大荟萃

来源:可可英语 编辑:hepburn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I'm gonna make Gado Gado which is basically a supercharged salad.

今天我来教大家做杂拌什锦菜,大体来说就是一道活力满满的沙拉。
Originally from Indonesia, Gado Gado is a street food favourite. Radishes, cucumber, Chinese cabbage, crunchy tofu.
源自印度尼西亚的杂拌什锦菜原本是一种街头美食,里面有水萝卜、黄瓜、白菜、还有脆脆的豆腐。
At it's heart is a truly delicious, spicy peanut dressing that brings it all together.
这道菜最关键的环节是将这些食材融为一体的辣味花生酱。
Before I get cracking on the salad itself, I need to make the special Gado Gado dressing.
在我真正开始动手制作沙拉之前,我需要先来制作杂拌什锦菜特需的酱。
We've got 120 grams here of peanut butter.
我们已经准备好了120g的花生酱。
Then we're gonna go in with some garlic and then we've got lime. Normally around 2 limes goes in.
接来下我们放一些蒜,然后是柠檬汁,一般我们挤两个柠檬。
Soy sauce, a tablespoon goes in, about a tablespoon of fish sauce. 1 tablespoon of tamarind paste. You can get this in the supermarkets now.
酱油一勺,鱼露大约一勺。一勺罗望子酱。这些食材在超市就能买到。
And then 50 grams of palm sugar and this is very important, you know, sweet and sour.
接下来放50g的棕榈糖,这一步是非常重要的,棕榈糖能够释放酸酸甜甜的口感。
I'll put a little swig of olive oil in there and you can spice it up as much as you like.
滴入适量的橄榄油,辣椒按照个人口味放。
I'll go one chili. You can leave the seeds in or take it out depending on how hot you want it and then just whiz it up.
我们放一个就好。喜欢辣的朋友可以带籽放进去。然后把它们打成浆。
1

That goes into a nice serving dish.

将打好的浆倒入准备好的餐盘。
I'm gonna put it right around the edge of this bowl.
我们沿着边儿给它铺满。
Next the salad. I've got some bean shoots here,
接下来就是沙拉了。我们准备了一些豆芽,
we've got some really lovely spinach, Chinese cabbage, tomatoes, red cabbage.
还有非常漂亮的菠菜,白菜,西红柿,紫甘蓝。
I've got some beetroot that I dug up. Look how beautiful that is and the colour. Whoa!
我还挖了一些甜菜根。看看这颜色,简直美翻了!哇卡卡。
What a wonderful way to love your five a day.
这么做菜天天都不会腻。
I've got some tofu. You can cook it. I'm gonna do that to half a little pack here.
我们还准备了一些豆腐。豆腐可以下锅炒一下。我们就切半个来炒吧。
Just a little bit into a pan and we can just keep it moving.
一次少放几块,不停地给它翻动一下。
My other cooked ingredients are boiled eggs and new potatoes, perfect for soaking up all the flavours of that dressing.
其他需要下锅的食材有煮鸡蛋、新土豆,这些食材都能够很好地吸收酱汁的味道。
So look at this tofu now. It's still very soft in the middle and it's getting crispy on the sides. Let's serve up.
看看我们的豆腐,已经煎得外焦里嫩了。好了,我们来装盘吧。
Display this in and around. Uncooked tofu at the bottom.
把这些放在外层,没下锅的豆腐铺在下面。
You know it's kind of getting overloaded with stuff now.
感觉有点儿多了耶。
And just have the prawn crackers raining on top
撒适量虾片,
and this is kind of what it's all about really now guys.
接下来动手的时间到了。
We just scrape from the sides of the bowl to the middle
我们从外往中间搅拌,
and look, there we go, everything's mixed up.
看看,好了,都已经拌均匀了。
Prawn crackers in on top. Let's have a little try.
上面再撒点儿虾片,我们来尝尝。
I just love it. Everything food wise is happening in that mouthful. Oh absolutely gorgeous.
简直是喜欢得不得了。这一口,所有的味道都在里面了。绝对惊艳。
For selected recipes, please go to jamieoliver.com/comfortfood.
想了解更多精选食谱,请访问jamieoliver.com/comfortfood。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场
v.

 
display [di'splei]

想一想再看

n. 显示,陈列,炫耀
vt. 显示,表现,夸

 
spice [spais]

想一想再看

n. 药料,香料,情趣
vt. 用香料调味

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。