地点:中央公园咖啡馆
人物:菲比,莫妮卡,乔伊,瑞秋
事件:因为在《我们的日子》里的表演,乔伊获得了“肥皂剧”奖的提名,他决定带瑞秋出席颁奖典礼。
Phoebe: Good for you!
菲比:太好了!
Monica: Congratulations! Wow! I can't believe you're nominated for an Emmy!
莫妮卡:祝贺你!哇!我真不敢相信你获得了艾美奖的提名!
Joey: No–no.
乔伊:不,不是。
Monica: Oh Soap Opera Digest award!
莫妮卡:哦,“肥皂剧文摘”奖?
Joey: No! I am up for a Soapie!
乔伊:不是!我被提名“肥皂剧”奖!
Monica: Honey, is that something you're making up?
莫妮卡:亲爱的,这不是你编的吧?
Joey: No, no, no! It's real! And it has been since 1998. Hey Rach! Rach! I'm up for a Soapie!
乔伊:不不不,这个奖是真的!从1998年设立到现在。嘿,瑞!瑞!我被提名“肥皂剧”奖了!
Rachel: Oh my God! Oh my God! That is like the third most prestigious soap opera award there is!
瑞秋:哦,我的天啊!哦,天啊!!那可是排名第三的著名“肥皂剧”奖啊!
Joey: Thank you! Well, I guess now I know who I'm taking to the awards.
乔伊:谢谢!那么,看来我知道该带谁去领奖了。
Rachel: Oh, stop that! Don't kid about that! Will all the stars be there?
瑞秋:哦,快别说了!别开玩笑了!所有的明星都会去吗?
Joey: Many are scheduled to appear.
乔伊:很多人应该都会出席。
Rachel: Oh my God! Oh my God! I can't go! I'm gonna be too nervous!
瑞秋:哦天啊!天啊!我不能去!我好紧张!
Monica: Okay, I'll go!
莫妮卡:好吧,那我去吧!
Rachel: No! You are getting married! This is all I have.
瑞秋:不行!你都要结婚了!而我就剩这个了。