手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语美文欣赏 > 里昂夜读美文 > 正文

里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第226期:你我曾是最佳拍档

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I found that record you'd been looking for. Yesterday.

找到了那张你寻而不得的唱片。就在昨天。
The one I'd been searching for forever
也是我曾寻而不得的
I played that record all night
整晚听着那张唱片
You were right. The last song will say it all
你是对的。最后的那首歌会告诉我一切。
Even though it skipped a bit. It sounded better.
就算它已有些缺损。却更加动听。
I never. I never.
我从未。从未。
I never knew the only way to listen to a record like that is to play it through
我从未明白只有这样听完整张唱片,才算真正倾听。
But all of this means nothing. Yeah, all of this means nothing
但这一切都失去了意义。是啊,这都失去意义。
But all of this means nothing
但这一切都失去了意义
Without you, I packed up the car and started to drive
当我无你陪伴,我重整了车,然后启动。
Without a plan, with no direction
没有计划,也没有方向。
You said it'd be good for me
你说过这样会对我有帮助
To break out of my daily routine
去突破那些常规

你我曾是最佳拍档

You were always trying to teach some lesson

你总那么喜爱说教
You wanted. You wanted.
你曾想。曾想。
You wanted me to feel the open road with the wind on my face
曾想让我去感受宽阔的道路,感受风吹拂脸庞
Well I'm here and I'm finally free
终于,我这么做了,感到自由
But all of this means nothing
但这一切都失去了意义
Yeah, all of this means nothing
是啊,这一切都失去意义
But all of this means nothing without you
但这一切都失去了意义,当我无你陪伴
You and I were partners in crime, petty thieves in the lineup
你和我曾是最佳拍档。
But somehow we wound up here
但不知为何,我们却因此受伤。
I'm looking at a letter that I wrote to you long ago
我正在看那封很久以前写给你的信
I wouldn't even know now where to send it
我现在甚至不知道该寄到哪里
It's funny how it all poured out on paper
真可笑,这些感情被宣泄在纸上
If only I had found a way to tell you
要是我能找到一个方式告诉你
If only, if only you had found a way to love me for who I am
要是,要是你能找到一个方式爱上真实的我。
The way that I loved you
就像我曾爱那个真实的你一样
But all of this means nothing
但这一切都失去了意义。
Yeah, all of this means nothing
是啊,这都失去意义。
But all of this means nothing
但这一切都失去了意义。
Without, without, without you.
没有,没有,没有你在左右。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。