新的一年,新的自己
Don't look at me Stephen Curry
别这样看着我,斯蒂芬·库里
Oh, what? You've never had a pizza for breakfast? No, not really
看什么看,你没把披萨当早餐吃过?是勒,的确没有呢
You put the pizza down there. It wasn't finished. Oh, you don't need that. But... how, what is... what is a...
把披萨放下。还没吃完呢。哦,停嘴吧老铁。啥?弄啥呢这是
Don't worry about it. All that matters is that I am here to help you. Help me with what my free throws?
别担心,我是来帮你哒。帮我啥?帮我练罚球?
Sorry, I need... I need help
对不起……我是需要帮助
Last name Curry, first name Stephen helping me out turning me into the best. He said,
库里库里帮助我变成更好的自己。他说,
first things first these water bottles gotta go. I said why? And he said don't you love the ocean, bro?
我们要做的第一件事就是要扔掉瓶装水。我说,为啥?他说,老铁保护海洋啊
He then whipped out the Brita stream so beautifully.
他潇洒地掏出Brita stream牌滤水器
Fills quickly, he said, and it pours immediately. So he poured two glasses and we both said cheers
他说,快装水,水马上就烧好了。随即他倒了两杯水,然后我两干杯
Time to move on, he said it was time to face my fears
来到清单第二项,他说我是时候面对自身的恐惧了
Instead of eating pizza, why not try a healthy snack. I said, cause pizza is delicious and the healthy food is whack……
别再吃披萨了,为啥不吃点健康的零食。我说,因为披萨好吃,而健康的东西……难吃啊
He introduced me to some veggies and some salad in a bowl
他向我介绍了一些健康的食物,做了一碗沙拉给我
It actually tasted good even though it hurt my soul. Then he made me exercise and drills which I had never done before.
其实味道还可以,虽然不太符合我的风格。他还强迫我做一些以前从没做过的锻炼和训练
We did some weird drills and they made me very sore
我们一起做了一些很奇怪的锻炼,搞得我腰酸背痛
Then we did some Tai Chi and I've always been a fan
我们还打了太极,我一直是太极迷
Didn't know what I was doing but I felt more like a man
我也不知道我在干些什么,但是我感觉越来越像个男人了
And he had me make a present that would make my girl blush.
他还帮我一起为我女朋友精心准备礼物
And we cleaned my place made it tidy in a rush
迅速打扫干净我房间
Then I sat with my beloved with a candle-lit meal.
我与女友共进烛光晚餐
Then he gave me a wink, cause he knew I made her feel. Amazing
他朝我眨了下眼睛向我示意他明白我让我女友感到。太棒了
更多精彩内容请关注微信公众号:篮球英文堂 新浪微博:篮球英文堂