Now I thought I'd share some of my favorite I lost a bet stories from you guys.
今天和大家分享一些最糟糕的赌局。
This first one is from @ughimtiredd. She said I bet my sister I could eat an entire spoonful of salt.
第一个来自@恩我很累,她说我和姐姐打赌,我说我能吃一大勺盐。
We both lost, because two seconds later I threw up all over her. Oh. That's....
我们俩都输了,因为两秒钟之后,我吐了她一身,恩恩。
Oh. That's a bad bet. No. This one's from @kingedhill.
太糟糕了,这个来自@kingedhill。
He said once I bet my 12-year-old brother that he wouldn't have the guts to hit my uncle in the crotch.
他说我曾经和12岁的弟弟打赌,赌他没胆量踢我叔叔的裤裆。
He won the bet and everyone got grounded for a month.
他赌赢了,但所有人被禁闭一个月。
That's a good bet. Come on, you gotta. This one's from @JamesBoesen.
这个不错,赢了,这个来自@詹姆斯博森。
He said I lost a bet and now I have a tattoo under my belly button that says Fun Size
他说我输了赌局,我不得不在肚脐下面印个纹身,写着有趣的尺寸,
with an arrow pointing down. And even worse, I had to pay for it.
箭头还要向下指,更糟糕的是我还要支付这笔费用。
That's it. Oh. Why? That's a bad... That's a bad bet.
为什么?太糟糕了。
This one from @whoopiepie10. He says I once bet that I could get my parakeet to land on my finger.
这个来自@whoopiepie10,他说我曾经打赌说,我可以让长尾小鹦鹉落在我的手指头上。
I opened the cage and he flew out the window.
当我打开笼子时它飞走了。
Lost two things that day. This one's from @MisterWhitworth. Hmm.
失去两样东西,这个来自@MisterWhitworth,恩恩。
Wow. I like that. Yeah. Yeah. Classic. Sounds like a syrup.
不错嘛,经典,听起来好像糖浆。
He says I bet my friend 50 dollars that he wouldn't play the song Moto Psycho by Megadeth on repeat in his car,
他说我和朋友打赌50美元,赌他不会重复在他的车上播放麦加帝斯乐队的《Moto Psycho》,
with the volume all the way up, for an entire month. Jock was on me, he was my ride to school every day.
而且是最大声,并持续整整一个月,但是不幸的是,他每天送我上学。
Why'd you make the bet in the first place?
为什么要打这个赌呢?
This one's from @Michaelbrunette.
这个来自@米希尔布鲁内特。
He said I once jokingly bet my soul to a buddy of mine while playing darts.
他说有一次在和朋友玩飞镖时,将灵魂赌给了我的这位朋友。
He still calls me in the middle of night to remind me I fave no soul.
他半夜给我打电话提醒我没有灵魂。
This is pretty funny. This is bizarre. This one's from @Clarky Lawson. That's a good name. Clarky Lawson.
这个太有趣了,很奇怪,这个来自@克拉奇·劳森,好名字,克拉奇·劳森。
This is @Clarky Lawson98. She says my friend bet that the Patriots would win the Super Bowl this year.
这个是@克拉奇·劳森98,她说我的朋友和我打赌,说爱国者队将赢得今年的超级碗。
This was his punishment. Look at this tattoo.
这是惩罚,来看看纹身。
Never seen anything like that. What? Is that a storm trooper helmet? That looks like a tasteful nude is what that was.
真没见过这样的纹身,什么?这是帝国冲锋队的头盔?看上去像是一位优雅的裸体人。
With a storm trooper helmet. Clarky! It's a tasteful nude with a storm trooper mask, yeah. Yeah. Clarky.
帝国冲锋队头盔,呃呃,是一位优雅的,头戴冲锋队头盔的裸体,没错。
The last one is from @Lewan34.
这个来自@Lewan34。
He said I bet my sister that if she passed her nursing exam, I got name her future fourth kid.
他说他和妹妹打赌,如果她通过了护士考试,他将为她的第四个孩子起名字。
Guess whose kid is going to be named Optimus Prime? #ShePassed.
猜猜谁会被叫作擎天柱?#她通过了。
There you have it! Those are Tonight Show hashtags. To check out more of our favorites, go to tonightshow.com/hashtags.
这些是今天的内容,了解更多精彩内容,请登录tonightshow.com/hashtags。