手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 少儿趣味科学秀 > 正文

受到惊吓时会有什么反应

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi everyone! I've been looking for Squeaks all morning.

嗨,大家好!我一早上一直在找吱吱。
I know he's around here somewhere, but I can't find him.
我知道它在附近,但是找不到它。
Squeaks, buddy, where are you?
吱吱,哥们儿,你在哪儿?
Oh, it's just you, Squeaks. Jesus, you scared me.
噢,吱吱,是你啊。天哪,你吓到我了。
Apology accepted, I know you were only trying to surprise me.
我接受道歉,我知道你只是想给我一个惊喜。
For a second there, when you scared me, I felt myself want to run away really quickly!
你吓我的时候,有那么一瞬间,我真想赶紧跑掉!
And then, when I realized it was you, that feeling went away.
然后我意识到是你时,那种感觉就消失了。
You must have triggered my fight or flight response.
你一定是触发了我的战斗或逃跑反应。
Oh, what are fight or flight response?
哦,什么是战斗或逃跑反应?
It's something that happens when animals like us get scared,
它是我们这样的动物受到惊吓时发生的反应,
because we want to get to safety as quickly as possible.
因为我们想尽快到达安全的地方。
It's okay to feel scared sometimes.
有时候感到害怕没事。
It happens to everyone, even grown-ups!
每个人都会有这种反应,甚至成人也如此!
If we're scared, and our brains decide we need to get somewhere safe quickly,
如果我们害怕,我们的大脑就会决定我们需要尽快前往安全的地方,
there are two main things that can happen.
主要有两种反应可能会发生。
Sometimes, our brains will decide on the fight option,
有时,我们的大脑选择战斗,
so that we can scare away whatever is scaring us.
这样我们就可以把吓到我们的东西吓跑。
Without really meaning to, we might suddenly feel angry, and even try to fight whatever scared us.
战斗反应不是真得指打架,而是我们可能会突然感到愤怒,甚至试图与任何惊吓我们的东西作斗争。

flight.png

Other times, our brains will decide on the flight option.

其他时候,我们的大脑会选择逃跑。
Good guess, Squeaks, but it doesn't mean we can fly!
吱吱,你猜得很好,但它不是指我们会飞走!
Flight is another way to say "running away".
“Flight ”是“running away”的另一种说法。
If our brains choose flight, we might feel even more scared than before,
如果我们的大脑选择逃跑,我们可能会比之前更害怕,
and want to run away from whatever scared us as fast as we can.
并想尽快逃离任何让我们害怕的东西。
For either fight or flight, we don't really make the choice ourselves;
不管是逃跑还是战斗,我们都没有真正自己做决定;
our brains and bodies just react without us thinking about it.
而是我们的大脑和身体不经过我们思考就直接反应了。
It might sound strange, but our brains are trying to get us to safety quickly,
这听起来可能会奇怪,但我们的大脑想让我们尽快安全,
so it doesn't give us time to really think about what we want to do.
所以它不会给我们时间去真正思考我们想做什么。
Fight or flight is an instinct: something our brains and bodies do naturally, without us thinking about it.
战斗或逃跑是一种本能:我们的大脑和身体在没有思考的情况下,自然而然就会这么做。
It's the brain's way of protecting us.
这是大脑保护我们的方式。
When we get scared, our brains sends signals all over our bodies, preparing for action.
当我们感到害怕时,大脑会向全身发出信号,准备行动。
It makes our heart and lungs work faster to get energy to our muscles,
它使我们的心肺工作更快来为我们的肌肉提供能量,
so that we can run really quickly, or fight really hard.
这样我们就能跑得更快或奋力拼搏了。
It even makes our eyes focus better, so we can see things moving more easily.
它甚至能让我们的眼睛更好地聚焦,这样我们就能更容易看到物体运动。
Our bodies will stay in fight or flight mode, until we're safe.
我们的身体将保持战斗或逃跑模式,直到我们安全了。
I am a bit tired now, Squeaks.
吱吱,我现在有点儿累。
The fight or flight response put my body into overdrive,
战斗或逃跑反应过度驱使我的身体,
with so many muscles and organs getting ready to leap into action.
许多肌肉和器官都会准备行动。
Now I can start to feel how much energy went into that response.
现在我开始感觉到反应消耗了多少能量。
If your brain goes into fight or flight mode, you may not notice what's going on with your body very well.
如果你的大脑进入战斗或逃跑模式,你可能不会注意到身体正在发生什么。
But once you realize everything's okay, your brain allows you to think clearly again,
但你一旦意识到一切正常了,你的大脑就会允许你重新清晰得思考,
and you might notice that you're really tired, hungry, or thirsty.
那么你可能会注意到你很累,很饿或者很渴。
Whew. I sure am glad that it was only you trying to surprise me, Squeaks, and not something really scary.
唷!我很高兴这只是你想给我的惊喜,吱吱,而不是什么真正可怕的东西。
And I'm glad that I didn't run away too far!
我很庆幸我没有跑得太远!
That's a good idea, Squeaks!
吱吱,这是个好主意!
Squeaks says that when we feel ourselves getting scared,
吱吱说我们感到害怕时,
it might help to take a deep breath in, and then a deep breath out really slowly, like this.
深吸一口气,然后慢慢地呼出来可能会有帮助,就像这样。
This can help our brains stay out of fight or flight mode, so we don't feel as scared.
这可以帮助我们的大脑远离战斗或逃跑模式,这样我们就不会感到害怕了。
I have an idea. Let's give it a try. I'll close my eyes and you'll go higher somewhere. Ready?
我有个主意。我们尝试一下。我会闭上眼睛,你可以走到更高的地方。准备好了吗?
Squeaks, Squeaks? Where are you? Squeaks?
吱吱,吱吱,你在哪儿?吱吱?
That worked pretty well!
这很有帮助!
I felt scared for a moment, but my breathing gave me enough time to realize that it was only you, and I felt better.
我害怕了一会儿,但呼吸给了我足够的时间去意识那是你,我感觉好多了。
But just in case, let's go play something a little less scary, like chess!
但以防万一,我们去玩点儿不那么吓人的东西,比如国际象棋!
Thanks for joining us!
感谢您的收看!
If you want to keep learning and having fun with Squeaks and me, hit the subscribe button,
如果你想继续学习,与我和吱吱共度美好时光,就点击订阅吧,
and don't forget to check us out on the YouTube Kids app.
不要忘了在YouTube Kids应用上查看我们。
Thanks! And we'll see you next time, here at the Fort!
感谢您的收看!我们下期见,沃斯堡等你哦!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
instinct ['instiŋkt]

想一想再看

adj. 充满的
n. 本能,天性,直觉

联想记忆
mode [məud]

想一想再看

n. 方式,样式,模式,风格,时兴
n.

 
thirsty ['θə:sti]

想一想再看

adj. 口渴的,渴望的

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
option ['ɔpʃən]

想一想再看

n. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权
v. 给予选

联想记忆
response [ri'spɔns]

想一想再看

n. 回答,响应,反应,答复
n. [宗

联想记忆
react [ri'ækt]

想一想再看

vt. 作出反应
vi. 起反应,起作用,反攻

联想记忆
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飞行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段楼

 
apology [ə'pɔlədʒi]

想一想再看

n. 道歉;勉强的替代物

联想记忆

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 动物保护自己的方式 2018-07-26
  • 瑞士奶酪上面为什么有小孔 2018-07-28
  • 动物为什么有尾巴 2018-08-01
  • 为什么动物不需要防晒霜 2018-08-08
  • 不会飞的鸟 2018-08-16
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。