Today is Friday, and that's usually when I catch up with some personal stuff, and I check my inbox,
今天是周五,每周这个时候我都要处理一些私事,我看了邮箱。
I return some e-mails, and, of course, I send out thank you notes. And I was just...
我回了几封电邮,当然我也发出了感谢信,我只是。
I could do it. Wow. Could I write some out right now? You guys are the best. Thank you so much.
我可以这么做,真的可以吗现在?你们最好了,谢谢。
James, can I get some thank-you note writing music, please?
詹姆斯,能给我来点背景音乐吗?
He's always in such a good mood. Yeah. Mr. Sunshine. Mr. Sunshine is what they call him. Yeah.
他总是那么高兴,阳光先生,他们叫你阳光先生,没错。
Thank you, back-to-school ads, for teaching kids what last call at a bar feels like.
谢谢你返校广告,你让孩子们懂得了酒吧打样时的声音。
You don't have to go home. But you got to get out of here. But you got to get the hell out of here. Yeah.
你不必回家,但你必须离开这里,离开这里,没错。
Summer's over, kids.
暑假结束了孩子们。
Thank you, former Trump chairman Paul Manafort,
谢谢你,前小特竞选主席保罗·马纳福特,
for being on trial this week for tax fraud, bank fraud, and impersonating a Lego man.
本周,你因税收诈骗,银行诈骗以及模仿乐高男而受审。
Thank you, Bachelor in Paradise, for premiering just one day after the finale of The Bachelorette.
谢谢你《天国的男子汉》节目,《单身女郎》刚结束一天你就首映了。
And good luck to whoever had to clean that hot tub last night. Whoa.
我要对昨晚清理热水泳池的人说声好运,哦哦。
Just saying. Hey, I'm just saying. Good luck. At least they weren't wearing Crocs.
我只是说好运而已。至少他们没穿卡骆驰鞋,
Thank you, Arizona iced tea, cause when I think refreshment,
谢谢你亚利桑那冰茶,我一想到清爽,
I think of one of the hottest, driest states in the country. Arizona.
我就想到了美国最炎热,最干燥的大州,亚利桑那。
Thank you, ice cream trucks, for deciding the best song to excite children is a creepy circus jingle on never-ending loop.
谢谢你冰淇淋卡车,为了吸引小朋友们,你选择了最诡异的马戏团音乐,而且是循环播放!
Hi! Welcome to Mr. Drippy's. You want some ice cream? Mr. Drippy's? Mr. Drippy's?
你好,欢迎来到垂涎欲滴先生店,想来点冰淇淋吗?垂涎欲滴先生店?垂涎欲滴先生店?
Have you thought...I couldn't think of anything. think of ice-cream cone named Mr. Drippy? I couldn't think of it that good. Oh, my God!
你竟然是,我没想到其它的,一个名叫垂涎欲滴先生的蛋筒冰激凌,真的有这么好吗,老天啊。
Like a penicillin ad. I don't know. I hate Crocs.
像是盘尼西林的广告,我不知道,我讨厌卡骆驰鞋。
What? Yeah! I don't know the story, but I want to hear why you hate Crocs.
什么,我不知道为什么,但我想知道原因。
Something nutty happened. What happened? Did you...What...
一定发生过疯狂的事情,发生了什么?
Crocs are awful! Yeah! All right, all right, all right. That's why you're clapping?
卡骆驰鞋太糟糕了,没错没错,这就是你们拍手的原因?
They hurt me as a child. Oh, stop. They did not hurt you as a child. Is that what she said? They're Crocs!
小时候被它伤过,停吧,它们不是小时候伤过你,这是她说的吗?它们是卡骆驰鞋。
Now, that's enough. Thank you, working vacation,
好了吧,谢谢你工作休假,
for really meaning I'm getting turnt on pina coladas at noon, but I'm still willing to send some e-mails I won't remember.
它的真正含义是中午喝了杯椰林飘香之后醉醺醺,但我依然要发几封我还没忘记发的电邮。
It's a working vacation. Thank you, Lisa Frank school supplies...
这就是工作假期,谢谢丽莎·弗兰克学习用具,
for letting kids store their papers, organize their pencils, and, most importantly, experience an acid trip.
你让孩子收藏你的纸张,收集你的铅笔,最重要的是,感受痴迷后的幻觉。
Thank you, glove compartment. I literally never opened you,
谢谢你副驾驶柜,我实际上从没打开过你,
but I'm still gonna check you frantically whenever I lose my phone.
但我每次手机丢了,我都会慌忙的去你那里寻找。
There you guys have it. Those are my thank you notes.
朋友们,这就是今晚的感谢信环节。