I'm not sure if you noticed or not, but when I came out here, I was doing lunges.
不知道大家有没有注意到 上台的时候 我在做劈叉
I don't know if you noticed.
不知道你们注意到没
Yeah, I had an idea because I have a very busy schedule, and I exercise.
嗯 我有个想法 因为我日程安排非常紧 还要锻炼
I do, I exercise in the morning.
我早上确实会锻炼
But I don't get time to have like a full workout.
不过我没时间做全套的运动
So-- and apparently it's not safe to take steroids.
很明显 吃类固醇又不安全
What I thought I'd do is I would just try to stay in shape when I can while I do the show.
所以我就想 在做节目的时候 只要有机会 我就动一动
You know, at the same time.
双管齐下
And the thing is, I can't just come out here and exercise the whole time.
问题是 我也不能站在台上一直运动呀
I have to do a show. You didn't come here to watch me do lunges.
我得主持节目 你们又不是来看我练劈叉的
So, what I did is I created some segments that would help me work out and entertain you at the same time.
所以呢 我就想出了一些环节 既能帮助我锻炼 同时还能娱乐你们
And, to be honest, you're probably not going to even notice it.
说实话 你们可能都注意不到
It's going to just be-- you're like-- you're going to be driving home,
到时候 你们会 你们开车回家的路上还会想
"Did Ellen work out? I don't even know."
“艾伦锻炼了吗?我也不知道”
Anyway, this is a brand new segment called, "What's Wrong With These Weights? Weights."
总之 这是个全新的环节 叫“这些哑铃怎么了?哑铃”
Thank you. A little bit of flute?
谢谢 来点长笛的音乐?
That was not part of the segue.
那不属于这个环节
I just enjoy playing all the instruments, because you never see people do air flute.
我只是喜欢弹奏这些乐器 因为从来没见过人们在空中弹奏长笛
You really just--
你们只是
And that was tambourine.
那个是小手鼓
Did you get that, too? I saw the tambourine.
你们看到了吗 我看到小手鼓了
Anyway, this is the segment.
好 这是这个环节
It's called "What's Wrong With These Weights? Weights."
它叫做“这些哑铃怎么了?哑铃”
And today's weight was sent in by Janet from Omaha, Nebraska.
今天的哑铃是由珍妮特从内布拉斯加州奥马哈市送来的
She said, "I bought this 10 pound weight but it feels like 11 pounds. Tell me what you think, Ellen."
她说“我买了这个10英镑重的哑铃 但感觉它像是11英镑的 你觉得呢 艾伦”
So, I don't know. It feels to me like it's 10. I don't know.
我也不知道 我觉得是10英镑的 不知道
I mean, it's hard. With one arm it doesn't really-- let's see. The other arm.
很难判断 一只手根本就 我们看一下 换只手
It feels-- you know, it feels sort of like it's about--
感觉 感觉好像是
--10 pounds. Let's see.
10英镑的 我们来看一下
Yeah. I think it's 10 pounds, Janet. I really do. OK.
嗯 我觉得是10英镑 珍妮特 真的 好
Thanks for that weight, Janet.
谢谢你的哑铃 珍妮特
If you see a weight you think I should see, please send it to me.
如果你看到我应该看的哑铃 请发给我
That's a fun bit. But we'll have to do this again some time.
还挺好玩的 不过我们改天再玩这个
Not tomorrow. Tomorrow's legs, but--
不是明天 明天要练腿 不过
Right now, it's time to play a fun quick round of Heads Up with an audience member.
现在 我们来找一名观众 玩一轮好玩的Heads Up
And, let's see. You right here. You looking at me like, "Me?"
看一下 你 看着我心想“我吗?”的你
Yes, you. Come on up.
对 就是你 来吧
How are you doing? I'm good. What's your name?
你好吗 很好 叫什么
My name is Sarah Douglas. Hi, Sarah Douglas.
Sarah Douglas 嗨 Sarah Douglas
Do you workout? Not as much as I should. Yeah.
你锻炼吗 不太多 好
But, anyway, OK, well, we're going to play Heads Up.
不过 好 我们要玩Heads Up
Do you know how to play Heads Up? Yeah. Great.
你知道怎么玩Heads Up吗 知道 很好
OK, so, I'm going to give you clues.
好 我来给你线索
You're going to stand right there.
你站在那里
I don't know what the category is today.
我不知道今天的类别是什么
I have no idea. It's random.
完全不知道 都是随机的
But I'll just stay in here on this yoga mat and see what the categories are.
我就在这个瑜伽垫上 看看是什么类别
Let's see what it is. Oh, it's exercise. How weird.
我们来看看是什么 哦 是锻炼 真奇怪啊
OK. OK. OK, so I'll give you clues and then you'll guess, OK.
好 好 好 我给你线索 你来猜 好
OK. Ready? OK, here we go. Oh Squats.
好 准备 好 开始 哦 深蹲
That's right, that's right. Wow. Push ups?
对了 对的 哇哦 俯卧撑
Oh, no. Plank. Yes, that's right. Yes. Oh, OK.
哦 不是 平板支撑 对 对 哦 好
Sit ups? Yeah. Sit ups. Yeah. Oh, wow.
仰卧起坐 对 仰卧起坐 对 哦 哇
That was fast. That's great. You really guessed fast.
很快啊 很好 你猜的好快
I didn't get to get a workout in at all.
我都没来得及做个完整的