Conversation A
对话A
Linda: Alex, can you help me with these papers?
琳达:阿莱克斯,你能帮我处理一下这些文件吗?
Alex: Uh-huh.
阿莱克斯:啊哈。
Linda: Alex! Can you help me now?
琳达:阿莱克斯!你现在能帮我个忙吗?
Alex: One minute.
阿莱克斯:等一分钟。
Linda: ALEX! You're not listening to me!
琳达:阿莱克斯!你没有在听我说话!
Alex: Oh, I'm sorry, Linda.
阿莱克斯:哦,抱歉,琳达。
Linda: What are you doing on your smartphone anyway?
琳达:你在用你的手机干什么?
Alex: Oh... Um... I'm playing Clash of Clans.
阿莱克斯:哦...啊...我在玩儿《部落冲突》。
Linda: A game! Ugh, you're so childish sometimes, Alex!
琳达:一款游戏!啊,阿莱克斯,有时候你可真是幼稚啊!
Conversation B
对话B
Ben: What game are you playing on your phone, Alex?
本:阿莱克斯,你在用你的手机玩儿什么游戏呢?
Alex: Clash of Clans. Do you play it?
阿莱克斯:《部落冲突》。你玩儿吗?
Ben: No. Is it a good game?
本:不玩儿。这款游戏很棒吗?
Alex: Oh, yes. It's my favorite game!
阿莱克斯:哦,是的。是我最喜欢的游戏!
Ben: How do you play?
本:要怎么玩儿呢?
Alex: Well, you build a village and raise an army. Then you make alliances with other players.
阿莱克斯:恩,你要创建一个部落,组建一支军队。然后你将要和其他玩家结盟。
Ben: That sounds fun.
本:听起来很有意思。
Conversation C
对话C
Rob: What are you doing, Ben?
罗布:本,你在做什么呢?
Ben: Hi, Rob. Sorry, I'm playing a smartphone game with Alex.
本:嗨,罗布。抱歉,我在和阿莱克斯玩儿游戏呢。
Rob: Hey, I play Clash of Clans, too! Hold on. We should join our armies together.
罗布:嗨,我也玩儿《部落冲突》!等一下。我们的军队应该结合起来。
Ben: OK! Alex and I are already working together.
本:好的!阿莱克斯和我已经结合起来了。
Rob: Great. We can have a coworker alliance.
罗布:太棒了。我们可以组建一个同事联盟。
Ben: That's a great idea. We'll be an amazing team!
本:这是个好主意。我们会是一支很厉害的团队!