剧本与台词
Pol: The Wuxi Finger Hold. Not the Wuxi Finger Hold.
阿宝:吴曦掐指功?千万别用吴曦掐指功!
Shifu: Oh, you know this hold. 哦?
师父:你竟知道这个掐指功。
Pol: Developed by master Wuxi in the third dynasty, yes!
阿宝:第三王朝的吴曦大师自创的,没错。
Shifu: Oh, then you must know what happens when I flex my pinky.
师父:噢~~那么你一定知道只要我弯一弯小手指会发生什么。
Pol: No no no.
阿宝:别,别,别。
Shifu: You know the hardest part of this?
师父:你知道这一招最难的是什么吗?
Shifu: The hardest part is cleaning up afterwards.
师父:最难的是之后的清理工作。
Pol: OK, OK, take it easy.
阿宝:好的,好的,别激动。
Shifu: Now listen closely panda.
师父:现在你仔细听清楚了,熊猫!
Shifu: Oogway may have picked you, but when I’m through with you, I promise you, you are going to wish he hadn’t.
师父:乌龟大师也许选了你,但是我收拾完你以后,我保证,你一定会希望他当初没选你。
Shifu: Are we clear?
师父:明白了吗?
Pol: Oh yeah, we are clear, we are clear, we are so clear.
阿宝:哦,是的,明白了,明白了,非常明白了。
Shifu: Good. I can’t wait to get started.
师父:好。我等不及要开始了。