War has started
战争已然打响
And we are hopelessly outgun
对手远远比我们强大
Director xxx, I think it's time
XXX老大,我想是时候了
You here with the mission, sir?
你是为了共同的使命来到这里的吗,先生?
Trying to get me back in the war?
想劝我回去加入这场战争?
Trying to save it
努力去拯救这场战争
Doctor, we need you to come in
博士,我们需要你加入
What if I say "NO"?
如果我说“不”呢?
I will persuade you
那我会说服你的
What do you asking me to do?
你想要我做什么?
I thought I didn't qualify
我认为我并不合格
Apparently, I'm, what's it? volatile, self-possessed
很明显,我很善变,而且很自负
And don't play well with others
我不能和别人很好的融入在一起
I think I need a timeout
我想我需要缓一缓
We got one advantage
我们有一个优势
He is coming to us
他是冲着我们来的
We have Thanos once, so that's what who he is. Wow
曾经灭霸和我们并肩战斗,所以,他是和我们一边的。哇哦
The end is near
大结局就要来了
When I'm done, half of the humanity will still exist
我完成这个使命后,一半的人类还会继续存在
Perfectly balance
完美的平衡
That's all things should be
所有的事物都是应该这样的
I hope they remember you
我希望他们铭记你
Hi, who the hell are you guys?
嗨,你们是谁?
更多精彩内容请关注微信公众号:篮球英文堂 新浪微博:篮球英文堂