I don't know if I will have the time to write any more letters, because I might be too busy trying to participate.
我不知道我是否还有时间继续写信,因为我正忙着学会参与。
So, if this does end up being the last letter, I just want you to know that I was in a bad place before I started high school.
所以,如果这是最后一封信,我想告诉你,在高中之前,我的生活很不好过。
And you helped me.
是你给了我光明。
Even if you didn't know what I was talking about, or know someone who's gone through it, it made me not feel alone.
即使你并不明白我在说什么,也不知道这是谁的曾经,这一切让我不再孤独。
Because I know there are people who say all of these things don't happen.
因为我知道有些人会说,这些不可能都是真的。
And there are people who forget what it's like to be 16 when they turn 17.
还有一些人,一到十七岁就忘记了十六岁的感觉。
I know these will all be stories someday.
我知道有一天,所有这些都会成为往事。
And our pictures will become old photographs.
我们的容颜会定格在老照片里。
And we'll all become somebody's mom or dad.
我们也会为人父母。
But right now, these moments are not stories.
但是现在,这些瞬间还未过去。
This is happening. I am here.
它们正在发生。就在当下。
And I am looking at her. And she is so beautiful.
我看着她。她是那样的美丽。
I can see it. This one moment when you know you're not a sad story.
我看见了。这一瞬间,你知道自己不是悲剧的主角。
You are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder.
你充满生命力。你站起来,欣赏灯光璀璨的夜色,看着眼前让你惊叹的一切。
And you are listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world.
听着音乐,兜着风,和最爱的人们在一起。
And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite.
我敢说,在这一刻,我们拥有无限。