Our culture is shifting, and it's time.
我们的文化正在变迁,是时候改变了。
So my fellow women and our gentle men,
我的女性同胞们,我们的绅士们,
as we are here together within this particular window of this large-scale movement towards women's equality,
我们在此相聚一堂,在这个大规模女性平等运动的特殊窗口,
and as we envision a future that does not yet exist, we both have different invitations.
当我们展望着一个尚未来临的未来,我们收到了不同的请柬。
Men, I call you in as allies, as we work together towards change.
男性们,来吧,我的盟友们,让我们一同向着变迁,携手同行。
May you be accountable and self-reflective, compassionate and open.
愿你们富有责任心、自省心、同情心和包容心。
May you ask how you can support a woman and be of service to change.
愿你们去了解如何支持女性,如何推动变革。
And may you get help if you need it.
愿你们在需要的时候得到帮助。
And women, I encourage you to acknowledge your fury. Give it language.
女性们,我要鼓励你们去认识你的怒火。用语言去表达你的怒火。
Share it in safe places of identification and in safe ways.
在安全的地方,以安全的方式分享你的怒火。
Your fury is not something to be afraid of. It holds lifetimes of wisdom.
不要害怕你的怒火。它承载了世代的智慧。
Let it breathe and listen. Thank you.
让它呼吸,聆听它。谢谢大家。