剧本台词
Shifu: You actually thought you could learn to do a full split in one night?
师父:你真的以为你能在一夜之间学会大劈叉?
Shifu: It takes years to develop one’s flexibility.
师父:发展灵活性需要几年时间。
Shifu: And years longer to apply it in combat.
师父:运用到战斗中需要更长时间。
Shifu: Put that down. The only souvenirs we collect here are bloody knuckles and broken bones.
师父:把它放下!我们这里收集的唯一纪念品是血淋淋的骨节和打断的骨头。
Pol: Yeah, ha ha ha, excellent.
阿宝:好极啦!
Shifu: Let’s get started.
师父:让我们开始吧。
Viper: Are you ready?
灵蛇:你准备好了吗?
Pol: I was born re…
阿宝:我生下来就准备……
Viper: I’m sorry brother. I thought you said you were ready.
灵蛇:对不起兄弟,我以为你说你准备好了。
Pol: That was awesome. Let’s go again.
阿宝:那招太牛了,再来一次吧。
Shifu: I’ve been taking it easy on you panda. But no more.
师父:我一直对你手下留情,但是再也不会了。
Shifu: Your next opponent will be me.
师父:你下一个对手将会是我。
Pol: All right, yeah, let’s go!
阿宝:好的耶!来吧!