This summer, I hope you fall in love.
这个夏天,我希望你能遇见爱
I hope you're doing well. I know that the past few months had not been the easiest for you.
我希望你过得好,我知道过去几个月对你来说也许不是那么好过。
You were lost and confused over who to trust.
你迷失了,你不知道去相信谁。
You were jaded about finding love because you were convinced that you were going to be alone forever.
你已经厌倦了去追求爱情,因为你觉得你此生都会如此孤单。
You made mistakes and you had your heart broken more than once.
你犯了错,你觉得自己的心一次一次被撕裂。
But take this upcoming summer as a brand new start.
但把这个盛夏当成一个全新的开始吧。
This is only the first half of the year.
这还只是上半年。
You still have an opportunity to do over.
你还有机会去做。
To revamp your life and declutter away chaos and messes that are clouding your better judgment.
去改变自己的生活,消除那些扰乱你的混乱。
To remove people that are toxic to your well-being.
远离那些对你不利的人。
To believe that today is the beginning of the rest of your life and it is up to you which direction you want to take.
去相信今天就是你余生新的开始,而你自己,决定着未来的方向。
I hope you find someone who deserves your big generous heart that you fall for someone
我希望你找到一个人,一个值得你去包容Ta的人,
who looks at you as though you're the only one in the room.
一个在Ta眼里你就是唯一的人。
You aren't an option, a plan b, or a solution to boredom.
你不是某个选择项,不是某个b计划,或者某个解决无聊的方案。
You are the absolute commitment, the only choice, and the love of his or her life.
你是Ta绝对的承诺,Ta唯一的选择,Ta一生的爱。
I hope you meet the one who chooses you with absolute certainty that it's you he wants or no one else.
我希望你遇到一个人,毫不犹豫选择你的那个人,只要你的那个人。
When you meet him or her, I hope you stop running away and decide to give yourself a chance,
当你遇见Ta,我希望你不再逃避,给自己一个机会,
that you have the courage to look at fear of the unknown squarely and not let it defeat you.
鼓起勇气正视恐惧,不被它所击败。
Despite the uncertainty and potential problem that may occur,
尽管会出现不确定性和潜在的问题,
you're willing to grab this chance and love as though you had never been hurt.
你也要抓住机会尽情享受,就像从未受过伤害一样。
Because unexpected new beginning often blossoms after the most devastating loss.
因为那些意想不到的新开始总是在废墟中开出花来。
You can transform the lessons that were handed to you and vow to do it differently this time around.
你可以吸取教训,立志去尝试另一种方式。
Don't be scared of how things can turn bad but embrace the possibility of how literally your dreams can come true.
不要害怕搞砸,而是去拥抱实现梦想的可能性。
This summer, I hope you embark on your love adventure and find what you're looking for.
今年夏天,我希望你踏上你的爱情冒险旅程,去找到你一直寻找的东西。
Because love as wildly unpredictable and terrifying as it is, it is every bit just as magical, healing, and worth it.
因为爱情是如此的不可预知和惊心动魄,它就像魔术一样治愈你,而你值得。