One of my favorite parts of Halloween is scaring my staff.
万圣节我最喜欢干的事就是吓员工了
This year I set up some empty TV boxes backstage and I waited for unsuspecting employees to walk by.
今年 我在后台放了一些空电视箱子 等着丝毫未察觉到的员工从那儿经过
Here's what happened.
一起来看一下
Ah yes. Alison! Alison! Haaaah!
哦 嗯 Alison Alison 啊!
It's like, even when you're nice, you can't be nice.
你这个人 连你想善良的时候也是恶毒的
Haah! Why do we do that to people?
啊 你为啥要这么对别人?
Haah! Oh my god!
啊 哦 天哪
Haah! Oh my god!
啊 哦 我的天啊
Why? It's that thing?
为什么?是那个东西吗?
Aaah! Haaah!
啊 啊
Haaah! Haaah! Aahh! Hah!
啊 啊 啊 啊
You better git. Haaah!
你最好 啊
I didn't think you were in Haah!
没想到你在 啊
You are fired. Haah!
你被解雇了 啊
I'm just gonna crawl away. Haahh!
我还是爬走吧 啊
Oh my god! I think I wet my pants! Oh my god!
哦我的天 我好像尿裤子了 我的天哪!
Ah, and that's why they call the season "Fall."
啊 所以这个季节才被叫做“秋天(摔倒)”