地点:莫妮卡公寓
人物:菲比,瑞恩
事件:菲比的水痘发了出来,满脸是痘。
剧情片段
Ryan: What’s goin’ on?
瑞恩:发生了什么事?
Phoebe: Well, no no, you have to stay back①. I, I have the pox.
菲比:不,不,你最好别过来。我,我出痘了。
Ryan: Chicken or small?
瑞恩:是水痘还是天花?
Phoebe: Chicken. Which is so ironic considering I’m a vegetarian.1
菲比:是水痘,对我这个素食者来说可真是一个讽刺啊。
Ryan: Why aren’t you at home in bed②?
瑞恩:你为什么不回家上床休息?
Phoebe: ’Cause my, my grandmother’s never had chicken pox③. Please, please tell me you have, ’cause oh my God, I forgot how cute you are.
菲比:因为我,我奶奶从来没有出过水痘。千万别告诉你没出过,因为,我都忘了你有多帅了。
Ryan: I’m sorry, I never had them. If I had one wish, it would be to④ build a time machine, go back to when I was 7, when Jimmy Hauser had the chicken pox. I would grab that kid and rub him all over my face.
瑞恩:对不起,我真的没出过。如果能我许个愿,我希望造个时间机器,让我回到7岁那年,当时吉米·哈瑟出水痘,我就可以抱住他往我脸上擦了。
Phoebe: Yeah, or you know, you could just wish that I didn’t have them now2.
菲比:对,或者,你只要许愿说我现在没出水痘。
Ryan: Can I please see your face?
瑞恩:让我看看你的脸吧?
Phoebe: Nope⑤. You don’t want to see a face covered with⑥ pox.
菲比:不要,你不会希望看见我长满水痘的脸的。
Ryan: Your face could be covered with lochs. I wouldn’t care.
瑞恩:你脸上也许布满海湾,那我也不在乎呢。
Phoebe: And you hate fish.3 Oh. That’s so sweet, alright. OK, alright, you can see. This is me...4
菲比:但你讨厌鱼,哦,你真好。好吧好吧,让你看吧。这就是我……
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 精选播客 > 英语PK台 > 正文
下载MP3到电脑 [F8键暂停/播放] 批量下载MP3到手机
- 阅读本文的人还阅读了:
上一篇:第877期: 春节习俗知多少