手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

下厨的艾伦萌萌哒

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I like your haircut. You do?

我喜欢你的发型 是吗?

It suits you. It's kind of edgy and cool, but very modern and French.

很适合你 有棱角感 也很酷 很潮 带有法国风

Oh, thank you very much. I really do.

哦 谢谢你的称赞 我真喜欢

I was watching the monitor. You look fantastic.

我刚才在看显示器 你看着特别精神

Well, thank you so much. You need to come here more often.

谢谢你 你要多来

I do.Thanks for having me. I brought you a little cocktail.

没错 谢谢你邀请我 我给你带了点鸡尾酒

Oh, we're starting with cocktails? Yes, this is a bourbon toddy.

哦 先从鸡尾酒开始吗?对 这是波旁棕榈酒

So cheers. Cheers to you. And what are we making here today?

干杯 敬你 我们今天要做什么?

I wrote this recipe just for you.

这个食谱是专门为你定做的

We're making a staple of American comfort food.

我们要做一款美国爽心美食主食

We're making a Sloppy Joe. A Sloppy Joe?

我们做炒牛肉酱 炒牛肉酱?

All right, I haven't had a Sloppy Joe in ages.

好 我几十年没吃过炒牛肉酱了

Because you're a vegan now. Right.

因为你现在是素食主义 对

Well, this is a vegan Sloppy Joe.

这是素炒牛肉酱

We're going to make it with lentils and mushrooms.

我们用扁豆和蘑菇来做

So let's get started. Let's do it. OK.

那就开始吧 开始吧 好

All right, this is so easy. I know you don't really cook at your house.

好 很简单的 我知道你在家基本不做饭

But you could do this. I don't cook at anybody's house.

不过这个你可以试试 我在谁家都不做饭

You could do this if you wanted.

只要你愿意 你就会做

541.png

All right, so I have sauteed some onions and garlic, and then put these mushrooms in here for me.

好 我嫩煎了一些洋葱和大蒜 然后帮我把蘑菇放进来

Why do you come here and then I-- why just pour it-- you do it.

为什么是你在忙我却要 为啥倒进去 你来吧

Well, I'm teaching you how to make a recipe.

我是在教你怎么做这道菜

All right, yeah, but I mean, that's easy to just pour something in.

好吧 不过 倒点东西进去还是挺简单的

Exactly. So that's mushroom. That's mushrooms. OK.

没错 刚才加的是蘑菇 是蘑菇 好

And then you want to put some spices.

然后放一些调料

And we're going to put some spices in now like fresh bay leaf, and thyme,

现在加点调料 比如新鲜的月桂叶 百里香

and then a little bit of Worcestershire sauce, which gives it that umami flavor, that like really dark flavor.

然后再放点伍斯特沙司 能让它有那种鲜味儿 很重的味道

And can you do me a favor? Umami? Can you come here? Umami. Ooh, mommy. Ooh, mommy.

你能帮我个忙吗?鲜味儿?你能到这边来吗?鲜味儿 哦 妈咪 哦 妈咪

Can you just crush that? There you go. Watch your fingers.

你能不能把那个捶碎?对 小心手指

So once these cook down-- Oh, this is going to be spicy.

等这些都熟了以后 哦 好辣啊

Be careful. Be careful.

小心点 小心点

I promise this won't be as spicy as before.

我保证这次不会像之前那么辣

So you add the bell peppers and you add some Hungarian smoked paprika, which is what gives it that smoky barbecuey flavor.

加一点灯笼椒 再加点匈牙利熏辣椒粉 会让它有一股烟熏烤肉味儿

And then you add the crushed red chili, and then some tomato sauce.

然后再加点压碎的红辣椒 再来点番茄酱

And this is basically like what we all ate as kids, you know, but it's just without meat.

这跟我们小时候吃的差不多 只不过是没有肉的版本

And it's really easy to do.

做起来真的特别简单

Then I'm going to add some tomato paste, a little bit of sugar so that the tartness of the tomato.

然后我要加点番茄糊 一丢丢糖 让番茄的酸味儿

Sugar goes in just about anything, does it? Yeah, it does.

糖可以往任何菜里面加 对吧?对 是的

Can I put this in now? No, don't put-- yeah, you can actually. Come here, please.

现在能放这个了吗?不 别 嗯 可以 过来吧

Don't put that much in. That's a lot.

别放那么多 太多了

Remember what happened last time? No, what happened?

还记得上次啥情况不?不记得了 怎么了?

I burned your tongue with those green chilis.

我放的青辣椒把你辣坏了

Oh, yeah. I remember that. I think that's enough. Thank you. OK.

哦 对 我想起来了 够了 谢谢你 好

Anyway can you stir that one up? I sure can.

你能把那个搅一下吗?没问题

Yeah, basically in this recipe, you add everything into this saute pan and saute it until the end.

基本上 这个食谱 就是把所有东西放到煎炒锅里 然后煎到最后

I shouldn't have smelled that. I don't inhale.

我不应该闻那个的 我都不会吸

No, I smelled it, and I don't know why. That's the stupidest thing I've ever done. Sorry.

我没吸 就闻了一下 我也不知道为啥 真是太蠢了 不好意思

Anyway so you want to cook these lentils in water that's salted about three to four cups of water to one cop of lentils.

然后煎这些泡了盐水的扁豆 大约是三四杯水泡一杯扁豆的比例

Cook it for like 30 minutes. Drain it. And then you just add it to that sauce.

煎半小时左右 收一下汁 然后加上那个酱

Cook it for another-- I feel terrible.

再煎——我好自责啊

You cook it for another five to seven minutes.

再煎五到七分钟

And then do you know how to chop-- where are you? There you are.

你知道怎么切——人呢 在这儿呢

Do you know how-- I'm over here. --to chop parsley?

你知道怎么 我在这儿 切香菜吗?

You're like Krishna in the kitchen. Do I know how to chop parsley?

你在厨房里跟Krishna一样 我知道怎么切香菜吗?

Mhm, I know you have people for that. How-- yeah, I do have people.

嗯 我知道你都是雇别人来做这种事 对 你说的没错

But I mean, why is there a certain way?

不过 为啥 是有什么诀窍吗?

Yeah, well, you just want to make sure the cuts are even and take out like the big stems.

对 要切的均匀 然后把老茎扔掉

Yeah, the stems. I can do that. And then just give it another whack.

对 茎 这个我会 然后再横着切一下

Well, now you're doing it. I'm doing it. I'm helping.

你都把它做完了 我都切了 我在帮忙

Let's talk about Fatima because she was here. And I love her so much.

我们聊聊Fatima吧 她来过这儿 而且我特别喜欢她

She is amazing. Isn't she great? Yeah, she's amazing. She's awesome.

她特别好 是吧?对 她很棒 非常好

And you know, I just was FaceTiming with her actually.

其实我刚还给她打了视频电话

Oh, thank you. Today? Oh, I thought you were turning the stove down. Oh, no.

哦 谢谢 今天吗?哦 我还以为你要把火调小一点呢 哦 不是

How do I know how to do that? OK, that's fine.

我咋知道怎么弄?好吧 没关系

Anyway come over here, and bring your toddy. Like I wouldn't know to go turn the stove down. I'm getting my drink.

到这边吧 带上你的棕榈酒 好像我不知道要把炉子调小一样 我只是去拿酒的

Yeah, you're getting your drink on, Ellen.

嗯 你就喝着吧 艾伦

So anyway she's doing great. I was FaceTiming with her right now backstage. She said to say hi.

总之呢 她状态特别好 我刚在后台跟她视频通话 她说向你问个好

Hi to her. She's doing really well. She texted me over Thanksgiving. I heard.

她也好 她特别好 感恩节的时候她还给我发消息 我听说了

You should go to her GoFundMe page because where it's on our web site if you want to find Fatima's GoFundMe page.

大家应该去看一下她的GoFundMe主页 如果你想找的话 就在我们网站上

It's getting very close to what she needs for what she's-- Thank you for that. --doing for the rest of her life.

她的筹款目标很快就要实现了 谢谢你的援助 为她的余生筹的款

And it's-- How do you like your buns? Uh, tight.

你想要什么样的小面包(臀部)?紧翘的

Toasty? Warm? Yes, tight and toasty. OK, so you want to-- you want to toast your buns.

烤焦?加热?对 紧实烤焦的 好 你想 你想要烤焦的小面包

You can do that on the grill or wherever.

你可以在烤架上烤或者用其他工具

And then once they're toast, and they're nice and brown, you just basically get a top and a bottom--

烤好以后 就是很好看的金黄色了 你就拿一块上面的和一块下面的

And then you put it-- yeah. Yeah. There you go.

然后把 对 对 就是这样

All right, so you ready to taste? Yeah.

好 准备好尝一下了没?嗯

OK, watch your shirt. Ready? You watch yours.

好 注意袖子 准备?你注意你的

That's delicious. Sweet, right? It's so easy.

很好吃哎 甜的 对吧?好简单

And how's your daughter? She's great. Krishna is awesome. Good.

你女儿怎么样了?她很好 Krishna很棒 很好

You know, she scoots around the Top Chef soundstage. She's growing up on set.

她经常在《顶级厨师》的片场里到处跑 她在那儿长大

Now she's getting a little more cunning and before you know it,

现在她变精明了 你还没注意呢

like the craft services has lost a whole box of Twizzlers and she's like, got it under her arm as she's scooting away.

她就把一整盒扭扭糖拿跑了 夹在咯吱窝下溜了

But-- Quite a place for a-- She's great. --kid to grow up. Yeah. Yeah.

不过 她很好 是个成长的好地方 对 嗯

Well, I love when you're here always except for the hot stuff.

我很喜欢你来这里 只是不太喜欢那些热乎乎的东西

I'm sorry. Next time I'll make dessert. All right, all right.

抱歉 下次我做甜点 好 好

You can catch the new season of Top Chef in Kentucky starting December 6th at 9:00 on Bravo.

12月6日晚上9:00《顶级厨师》新一季在Bravo台播出

We'll be right back.

马上回来

重点单词   查看全部解释    
inhale [in'heil]

想一想再看

v. 吸入,吞咽

联想记忆
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
comfort ['kʌmfət]

想一想再看

n. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉
vt. 安慰,使

联想记忆
chef [ʃef]

想一想再看

n. 厨师,主厨

联想记忆
craft [krɑ:ft]

想一想再看

n. 工艺,手艺,狡诈,航空器,行会成员
vt

 
drain [drein]

想一想再看

n. 下水道,排水沟,消耗
v. 耗尽,排出,

 
mushroom ['mʌʃrum]

想一想再看

n. 蘑菇,菌菇状物,暴发户
vi. 扩张,迅

 
stove [stəuv]

想一想再看

n. 炉子,火炉窑;烘房;【主英】温室

 
crush [krʌʃ]

想一想再看

v. 压碎,碾碎,压榨
n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤

 
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。