手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

伍迪·哈里森分享自己的友谊之旅

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi, Woody. Hi. Hi, Oh, this is a frisky little group here. Yeah.

你好,伍迪。你好,这里有帮活泼的小团体啊。是啊。
They're extra frisky today. I don't know what it is. But they're extra frisky today.
他们今天格外活泼。我不知道为何会这样子。但是他们今天格外活泼。
It's good to see you. Good to see you. Have some water.
见到你真好。很高兴见到你。喝点水吧。
So you know, I prepare for these interviews. I looked at a lot of pictures, and it appears that you've been on a lot of trips lately, vacations.
你知道吗,我为采访做了准备。我看了很多照片,最近似乎你去了很多地方游玩。
You went to France with quite a crew. So it was Bono, Sacha Baron Cohen, Chris Rock, and Matthew McConaughey.
你跟一大帮死党去了法国。其中有波诺,沙查·巴隆·科恩,克里斯·洛克还有马修·麦康纳。
Am I leaving anybody out? Lars Von Trier's. OK, what were y'all doing? Were you there?
还有别人吗?拉斯·冯·提尔。好的,你们在那里都做了些什么?
You just kind of ran into each other or did you all travel together?
你们是时不时地碰面还是一块去玩?
We all kind of ran into each other, you know, just moseying around France.
我们会时不时地碰面,就是在法国到处漫步。
Yeah, as you do, you know? No, we were in the south of France at Banos.
是的,就像你经常做的,对吧。我们去了法国南部的巴诺斯。
And it's-- I'd take a friendship tour pretty much every year. It's kind of a name.
我几乎每年都会来一次友情之旅。就是这么个名义。

伍迪·哈里森分享自己的友谊之旅.jpg

It's I guess it's-- I thought about calling it bender where I leech off my rich friends, but I thought no, you know, friendship tour.

我觉得它就是——我考虑过称它为跟富友们饮酒作乐,占他们便宜。但我想了想还是叫友情之旅吧。
Yes. Better. But it basically is just leeching off your rich friends? That's it.
是的,更好。但是基本上就是占他们的便宜吧?是的。
I see. You just go and stay at their house. Right.
我懂了。你就是去玩然后住在他们家。对。
And drink oblivious. Yeah. Great. So you and Matthew McConaughey, I'm picturing, things must happen with you-- Right?
然后喝的烂醉如泥。是的,很棒。所以关于你和马修·麦康纳,我在脑补画面,你们之间一定发生了一些事情吧?
Well, you know, we do have fun. I mean, what are you driving at?
这个你知道的,我们确实玩的很开心。我是说,你是什么意思?
Well, I'm saying that you both-- you both seem like you enjoy having fun.
我是说,你们似乎都玩的很开心。
Yeah, well, there we go. Some pictures to prove it.
是的。这些图片可以证明这一点。
Yeah. Yeah. Well, I wouldn't like you driving. What I'm talking about is you shouldn't be driving.
是的,是的。我不喜欢让你开车。我说的是,你不应该是那个开车的人。
You know what I mean? Right, but you see. I'm not driving.
你懂我意思吗?但是你看到了,我没有开车啊。
Is he driving? Yeah, it looks like he's driving to me.
那是他在开车吗?是的,看起来他在开车。
Oh, it's on the wrong side of the road. I don't know why that's like this.
路错了吧。我不知道为何会这样。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
oblivious [ə'bliviəs]

想一想再看

adj. 没注意到,或不知道

联想记忆
crew [kru:]

想一想再看

n. 全体船员,全体乘务员,(一组)工作人员

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。