Give us a thumbs up if you used to be scared of cooties as a kid. I know I was. But things change the older we get.
如果孩童时期的你害怕口水病,那么给你个赞。反正我以前就是,但随年龄增长,总会有改变。
We grow curious about others and sometimes when love is in the air, it leads to kissing.
我们会对其他事物越来越好奇,有时爱情来至,有爱情就会接吻。
Who knew that's something that seems so gross before could become heart-stopping and butterfly-inducing.
谁能想到以前觉得恶心的事情,现在却会让人小鹿乱撞呢。
Here are six juicy facts about kissing.
以下是关于亲亲的6个有趣事实。
1. You learn to kiss before you were even born. Sounds weird, right?
1. 在出生前就先学会了接吻。听起来很奇怪是不是?
But according to German researcher, he discovered that two-thirds of the hundreds of couples he observed tilted their heads to the right.
但根据德国研究人员,他发现他所观察的数百对情侣中有三分之二的人头朝右倾斜。
He theorizes that this instinct stems from the time we were in the womb
他得出结论,这一本能源自我们还在子宫的时候,
where we naturally tilt our heads in the same direction.
在子宫中,我们的头天生便朝着这个方向。
2. Kissing is actually good for you except when you're sick, of course.
2. 亲亲其实是一件好事,生病时除外。
But seriously, the list of kissing benefits seems endless.
但说真的,亲吻益处的清单很多。
As a natural face workout, it can help you burn between 2 to 26 calories per minute,
作为一种天然的脸部锻炼,它可以帮助你每分钟燃烧2到26卡路里,
prevents cavities from developing thanks to saliva production and reduces your stress and anxiety levels.
由于唾液的产生,还能帮助预防蛀牙,还可以减少焦虑和压力。
We also want to point out that your lips are 100 times more sensitive than your fingertips
我们也想要指出,你的嘴唇比你的指尖敏感100倍
so the more you kiss the more your endorphins are released, making you feel happier maybe romance really does heal.
所以亲的越多,你的内啡肽就释放的越多,这会让你感觉更加快乐,或许浪漫真的可以治愈。
3. You can make a career out of kissing.
3. 你可以以亲亲为事业。
It's called philematology and it's the scientific study of kissing.
这被称为接吻学,是对接吻的科学研究。
Experts say it mainly originated from the Western world where people are more open to displaying public affection
专家表示这主要起源于西方世界,那里的人们对公开亲热更加开放
but as the practice grew and people were curious to learn more about it,
但随着实践的发展,人们就想了解更多。
philematology eventually spread to places like Japan and Africa.
最终接吻学传遍日本和非洲等地。
Who says kissing only had to be reserved for love when you can make a living out of it.
当你可以依靠这为生时,谁又会说吻只能留给爱呢。
4. We kissed long before we knew how to read or write.
4.在我们会读写前,我们就会亲亲啦。
You see it at the end of personalized cards and letters all the time:
大家总能在定制卡片和信件后看到:
Love always, xoxo. But these letters have a history behind them.
爱你的,xoxo。但其实这也是有一段历史的。
Historians discovered that back in the Middle Ages when many people couldn't read or write
历史学家发现在中世纪时期,很多人不会读写
they would mark X as their signature and kiss the document to show their sincerity.
他们就将X用作自己的签名,并亲吻信件以表达自己的诚挚。
5. People remember their first kiss more vividly than the first time they have sex.
5. 相比第一次性经历,人们对初吻的记忆更加生动。
It's funny how much Hollywood advertises sex when a first kiss holds more value.
有趣的是好莱坞电影为性代言,但初吻才留有更多价值。
After studying 500 participants, psychologist John Bohannon from Butler University
在研究了500名参与者后,巴特勒大学的心理学家 John Bohannon
found that most of them were called up to 90 percent of their first romantic kiss
发现其中大部分人能够回忆起自己浪漫初吻的90%的过程
which is far more than what they could remember about their first sexual encounter.
远多于他们对自己的第一次性经历的回忆。
6. We kissed to test the waters.
6. 我们以吻试水。
Ever wonder why we kiss? It turns out we kiss to find a good mate.
想知道我们为什么亲吻吗?事实证明我们接吻是为了寻找好的伴侣。
In journalist Sheril Kirshenbaum's book, The Science of Kissing: What Our Lips Are Telling Us,
在记者Sheril Kirshenbaum的作品《The Science of Kissing: What Our Lips Are Telling Us》一书中
she mentions that we learned whether someone is a good match for us from the way they kiss us
她提到我们从对方亲吻我们的方式中看出这个人是不是一个好的伴侣
ranging from their commitment level to genetic compatibility.
其中包括他们的承诺等级和基因相容性。
Did these facts make you look at kissing differently? Also have you seen our video on
这些事实会不会让你对亲吻另眼相看呢?大家看过我们的视频
Five Differences between Having a Crush and Falling in Love?
《喜欢和爱的5种区别》吗?
Please subscribe to join our community Psych2goers. We have kisses.
请订阅加入我们的社区Psych2goers。亲亲。