手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

Pink晒孩子照片被网友喷

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

So let's show this video of Jameson, OK. OK.

我们来看看Jameson的这个视频 好 好

This is really, really cute. He's-- well let's show it. Which one?

真的超级可爱 他 来看一下 哪一个?

I watch that-- thank you, thank you-- I watch that video when I'm sad.

我会看这个视频 谢谢 谢谢 我难过的时候会看这个视频

So many people on social media go in on me all the time.

社交媒体上的很多人总喜欢跟我较真儿

And this one some people are like nice language I'm sure that came from you.

这个视频就有人说 骂得好 肯定是跟你学的

And what kind of a mother do you think you are, blah blah.

你觉得你是什么样的妈妈 等等

586.png

And then somebody wrote I'm a speech pathologist at the University of blah, blah, blah.

还有人说 我是某某大学的语言病理学家

And I thought his intonation and his timing was just perfect, you have a very smart son.

我觉得他的语气和时机刚刚好 你儿子很聪明

And I'm just reading it like.

我就这样看着

I don't understand positivity. It's rare.

我都搞不懂什么是夸奖了 很罕见

It was funny. He's funny. He's funny. I know. Ah, damn-it. It really was.

很有趣 他很有趣 很有意思 可不是嘛 啊 真该死 真的

You do get, there's a lot of-- first of all, why do you pay attention to that?

你知道 有很多 首先 你为什么要关注那些呢?

But there's a lot of haters online. Then what I like is that you go after them.

网上有很多心怀恶意的人 你不放过他们 这一点我倒是挺欣赏的

I have to sometimes. Yeah, and good for you.

有时候我不得不这样 嗯 给你点个赞

Because you know we get a lot of but-- Really is it?

你知道我们会收到很多 真的吗?

I mean sometimes I feel like I can change their minds.

有时候我觉得我能改变他们的想法

Mm-hmm. Really I'm all about injustice. I don't like injustice.

嗯哼 我就是看不惯不公 我不喜欢不公平

And I don't like how brave people are anonymously, and rude.

我不喜欢人们在匿名状态下的勇敢和粗鲁

Just mean, mean, mean spirited. And so I do, I go in. Yeah.

就是很尖酸很刻薄 所以我确实会 深入追究 嗯

If I have time I go in.

如果我有时间 就会深入追究

Yeah because there was a cute little picture that you posted of you and Jameson and I think Willow was in it.

嗯 你曾经晒过一张很可爱的照片 有你 Jameson 应该也有Willow吧

And there was a pelican involved, because it was cute because there was a pelican.

还有一只鹈鹕 照片很可爱 因为里面有鹈鹕

But his diaper was off. Yeah.

不过Jameson没穿尿片 对

And people went at you just because he was not wearing a diaper.

人们就因为他没穿尿片攻击你

There's two sides to this I see.

我觉得这有两面性

And one is I didn't even realize-- I didn't look at the picture that way.

首先是 我根本就没注意到 我并没有以那种角度去看这张照片

I looked at it from there was a pelican that flew into our room, it spent two hours with us, which was incredible.

我只是觉得有一只鹈鹕飞到我家里 跟我们一起待了两小时 这多难得呀

And then I got worried that it was sick and I tried to call it animal rescue.

然后我担心它是不是生病了 还打给了动物救援部门

No one wanted a pelican and it just became a whole thing.

没人愿意要一只鹈鹕 就是这样

But we tried to give it some smoked salmon.

不过我们还给了它一些熏制鲑鱼

And it was the only thing we had that was like fish.

我家里只有那一种鱼肉

But it was this incredible experience for my family and I have a two-year-old.

这对我的家庭是很难忘的经历 我有个两岁的儿子

Two-year-olds don't like to wear wet swim diapers.

两岁的孩子就是不喜欢穿湿游泳尿裤

And apparently at some point he took it off, and I don't think like that.

有时候他会自己把它脱掉 我并没有那么想

We live on a farm, my kids are naked, it's what happens.

我们住在农场里 我的孩子光着屁屁 就这样

I'm naked sometimes.

我有时候还不穿衣服呢

And then people, you know, people went as far as saying someone should call child services.

然后人们 人们竟然说要叫儿童服务机构

Because he didn't have a diaper on?

就因为他没穿尿片?

Because he didn't have a diaper on, and how dare I.

因为他没穿尿片 而我怎么敢让这种事发生

And just some of the nastiest things.

就是一些很烦人的事

And I cried. I cried so hard after that because I like to share my family,

我哭了 这件事以后我哭的很厉害 因为我喜欢分享家里的故事

it's my proudest moment in my whole life.

这是我一辈子最骄傲的时候

I'm prouder of my kids than anything I've ever done.

我的孩子是让我这辈子最最骄傲的事

And I just, I won't share them anymore.

但是 我不会再分享了

I won't do it. I'm not posting pictures of them anymore.

我不会再这么做了 再也不会发他们的照片

And I understand people saying you need to be more careful

有人说我要更加注意点

because you are in the public eye and you should have thought of that.

因为我是公众人物 我应该考虑到这一点 这我理解

And they're right, but there's a nice way to say that.

他们说的对 但你可以用很和善的方式去说这些话

There's a kind way to be online. And I'm open to kindness.

在网上也可以做个很善良的人 我接受善良

Somebody else taught me 2 weeks ago that the word gypsy is actually derogatory

2周前 有个人告诉我gypsy这个词其实带有贬低含义

and I'm not a person that uses derogatory language.

而我并不是会去贬低别人的人

I wrote back to them thank you so much for being so kind and for educating me.

我给他回了消息说 谢谢你这么好心的教我

I'm editing it, I'm taking it down, and that word will never come out of my mouth again.

我会重新编辑 会把它删掉 这个词再也不会从我嘴里说出来

There is a way to do things. There's a way to learn.

教人是有正确的方式的 学习也有正确的方式

And that mean stuff, that ain't it.

但那种刻薄的言语行不通

But it's also a good time because she's seven now,

不过现在时机也好 因为她七岁了

it's probably time to pull her back from the world and let her just live. Live her best life.

或许是时候让她离开公众的视野 好好去过自己的生活

Yeah and she will live her best life.

嗯 她会过得很好的

She is. She asked for a raise and she got it.

没错 她涨工资的要求也实现了

Wow. Yeah. Good for her.

哇哦 对 厉害啊

And she got to spend time with the pelican how special is that?

她还跟鹈鹕一起玩儿过 多稀奇呀

It was pretty awesome. Yeah.

特别棒 嗯

重点单词   查看全部解释    
salmon ['sæmən]

想一想再看

n. 鲑,大马哈鱼,橙红色的

联想记忆
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
kindness ['kaindnis]

想一想再看

n. 仁慈,好意

联想记忆
rescue ['reskju:]

想一想再看

vt. 营救,援救
n. 营救,救援

联想记忆
rude [ru:d]

想一想再看

adj. 粗鲁的,无礼的
adj. 粗糙

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
derogatory [di'rɔgətəri]

想一想再看

adj. 毁谤的,贬损的,有损的

联想记忆
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
rare [rɛə]

想一想再看

adj. 稀罕的,稀薄的,罕见的,珍贵的
ad

 
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。