人物:钱德勒,瑞秋,莫妮卡
事件:钱德勒吓到珍妮丝后两人的关系出现的坏情况,莫妮卡和瑞秋安慰钱德勒。
场景:莫妮卡和瑞秋公寓,钱德勒很低落,莫妮卡和瑞秋在安慰他,瑞秋递给了钱德勒一盒冰淇淋。
剧情片段
Chandler: So, I finally catch up to her and she says this relationship is going too fast and we have to slow down①.
钱德勒:我终于追赶上了她,然后她说这段感情发展太快,我们得放慢脚步。
Rachel & Monica: Uff.1
瑞秋和莫妮卡:噢。
Monica: That is never good.
莫妮卡:这绝对不是好事。
Chandler: Then I got all needy and clingy②.
钱德勒:于是我就变得空虚又粘人。
Rachel: Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. Maybe it’s not so bad. How did you leave it?
瑞秋:等等,等一下,或许这不算太糟糕,你们怎么收尾的?
Chandler: She said she’d call me.
钱德勒:她说她会再打电话给我。
Rachel & Monica: Ohh!
瑞秋和莫妮卡:噢。
Chandler: Oh God.
钱德勒:哦,天啊。
Monica: Welcome to our side of the tunnel.2
莫妮卡:恭喜你加入我们的行列。
Chandler: This ice cream tastes like crap by the way.
钱德勒:对了,这个冰淇淋味道好烂。
Rachel: Yeah, well that’s that lo-cal, non dairy, soy milk junk. We sort of③, we save the real stuff for those truly terminal cases3.
瑞秋:是的,因为那是低卡无乳脂、豆浆制的假冰淇淋。我们把真正的留到情况实在无法挽回了才吃。
Monica: You know, when you start getting screwed over all the time, you gotta switch to④ low-fat.
莫妮卡:你知道,当你一直被搞得一团糟的时候,你必须得换成低脂的。
n. 隧道,地道
v. 挖隧道,挖地道