Yesterday, tWitch announced that he got cast in the sequel to "Magic Mike."
昨天 推奇宣布他要出演《魔力麦克》的续集
So he will be in the sequel. That's the good news.
所以他会出现在续集里 这是好消息
The bad news is, tell everybody what do you have to do today because you start next week.
坏消息是 告诉大家你今天得干什么 下周就要开演了
I have to be waxed from neck to toe. Yeah.
我从脖子到脚都得脱毛 嗯
Waxed, the whole-- The whole-- --shebang.
脱毛 整个 整个 全身
Like, the whole-- The whole-- Thing. Thing, right. Yeah.
就是 从脖子 从脖子 到脚 一处不落 对 嗯
All right, you're a good friend. So I called a specialist.
好 我们是好朋友 所以我帮你请了位专家
Because you want somebody who really knows what they're doing, right?
这得找专业人士来干 对吧?
Yes. So this is the best waxer that I could find.
嗯 这位是我认识的最优秀的打蜡师
Her specialty is cars. But still, I think that--
她的专长是轿车 不过 我觉得
I mean, if she's waxed a car, I mean-- she's from a great spa here.
如果她能给车打蜡 那应该 她来自一家很棒的养生会所
It's called Ula Henriksen. And her name is Brianne.
叫做Ula Henriksen 她本人叫Brianne
Come on out, Brianne.
出来吧 Brianne
You're going to be on the other outside, Brianne, here.
你站在另一边 Brianne
Yeah. And Brianne, this is tWitch.
嗯 Brianne 这位是推奇
Hi, tWitch. Hi, hey. Nice to meet you.
嗨 推奇 嗨 嘿 很高兴认识你
OK, should he lay on his stomach, or his back?
好 他是要躺着还是趴着?
Let's do your back. Let's lay on your back. Lay on your back. OK.
躺着吧 躺下 面朝上躺下 好
Now, this really is-- this is for real, obviously.
这真是 看来是要动真格儿的了
He's getting waxed for the first time.
这是他第一次脱毛
And-- you have a thing about your feet.
你脚上穿东西了
You have little footies on. Yeah-- I don't do the bare feet.
穿着小袜子呢 嗯 我不想光脚丫子
Oh, I see. I see. Andy--
哦 好 好 安迪
Is that enough? Or do you want-- OK.
够了不?还是说你想 好
I'll take the rest after. OK, take the rest. 'Cause we're going to start here.
剩下的我弄完在喝 好 一会儿再 现在开始
I'm going to hold your hand. and just like--
我抓着你的手 就像
Yeah, keep your head down. OK. All right. Look at me. OK.
嗯 头躺下去 好 好 看着我 好
Now, are you going to give, like, the one, two, three, go?
你会说一二三 开始吗?
I'm going to count to three. OK, and then what?
我会数到三 好 然后呢?
Well--pull Like, one, two-- wow, that's warm.
然后就拉 一二 哇哦 好热啊
That is so warm Put your head-- that's good.
热乎乎的 你的头 很好
It's really good. Oh, my gosh, that is so warm.
很好 哦我的天 好热乎呀
You know what? Think of, your wife had a baby.
跟你说 想想 你老婆还生孩子呢
What did that feel like. I don't know.
那是什么感觉 我不知道
Your wife had a baby come out. That's so true.
你老婆给你生了个孩子 没错
So this is nothing. Oh, my god. OK? Oh, my god.
所以这算个啥 哦 我的天 好吧?哦 天哪
All right. Yeah. Ready? You ready? Um, this is--
好 嗯 准备好了没?准备?额 这个
Are you ready? Yes, yes, yes. I might curse at you.
准备好了吗?好了 好 好 我可能会骂你
I'm not going to lie to you. That's all right. Oh, my god!
说真的 没关系 哦我的天
Oh, god! Oh! I'm trying not to bite your hand right now.
哦天 哦 我在努力克制咬你的冲动
I know! I see that. Oh!
我知道 看出来了 哦
Why do you keep doing that over and over again?
你为啥一遍又一遍的粘?
Is that not it? Is that-- is it-- oh, my god!
还没结束吗?就是 那样 哦 我的天哪
Oh, she just keeps-- oh!
哦 她一直 哦
That is gross! That's gross! Get that off of--
好恶心 恶心 快拿走
And it's just-- that's it? It was just a little bit, yeah.
就是 完事儿了?只是一点点 嗯
That one little tiny section. Oh, my god. OK, so--
只脱了一小块儿 哦 我的天 好
One more? Oh, my god. It hurts, right? Oh. Yeah.
另一只腿也脱吗?哦天 很疼 对吧?哦 是的
Oh, this helps if I just-- You have a new appreciation for--
哦 这样能有帮助 你有了新的认识吧
That's great. Yeah.
很好 嗯
Yes I have a whole new appreciation for those that do that every day.
我对那些每天都脱毛的人有了全新的认识
What is happening? OK.
什么情况?好