One thing about me is, I believe that children are our future! I know it's controversial, but it's just what I think.
关于我的一件事是,我认为孩子是我们的未来。尽管我知道这很有争议,但是这仅仅是我的想法而已。
Whomever we elect will have a great impact on future generations. And even though
无论我们选谁当总统,都将会对子孙后代产生巨大的影响。虽然
kids can't vote yet, they should be heard. So we went down to the farmers' market,
孩子们还不能投票,但是我们应该倾听他们的心声。因此我们去了农贸市场,
we asked children to tell us who they think should be the next president.
我们请求孩子们告诉我们他们认为谁应该成为下一位美国总统。
Who do you think should be the next president? Michelle Obama.
你认为谁应该成为下一位美国总统?米歇尔·奥巴马。
How come? Well, she was a better president than Donald Trump.
为什么呢?额,她是一位比唐纳德·川普更好的总统。
Bruno Mars. Why would he be good? Because he would take care of people and make good music for people.
布鲁诺·马尔斯。为什么他会是好总统?因为他会关心民众并为他们创作好的音乐。
Who do you think should be the next president? Alf.
你认为谁应该成为下一位美国总统?阿尔夫(美国情景喜剧中的怪物)。
Who do you think should be the next president? Oprah. How come? She's very inspirational.
你认为谁应该成为下一位美国总统?奥普拉。为嘛?因为她很有感召力。
Someone nice. Maybe Justin Bieber.
待人好的人。贾斯汀·比伯吧。
Why would he be a good president? Uh, he'd be better than the one we have right now.
为什么他会是一位好总统? 呃,因为他会比我们现在的总统好。
I know someone named Dara. She was a camp counsellor.
我认识一位名叫达拉的人。她是一位冬夏令营辅导员。
And she kind of like helps the environment a lot. And I think she'd be a great president.
她为保护环境贡献了很大的一份力。我认为她会成为一位伟大的总统。
Michael Jordan. Why would he be good? Because I like the basketball shoes. His shoes? Yeah.
迈克尔·乔丹。为什么他会是好总统?因为我喜欢他的球鞋。他的球鞋?是的。
Who do you think should be the next president? My mommy.
你认为谁应该成为下一位美国总统?我麻麻。
Taylor Swift, maybe. Not Donald Trump.
泰勒·斯威夫特吧。不要是唐纳德·川普。
Who would be better than him?
谁会比他更好?
At least someone with a good hair job. Like you, you have a great hair. Yeah.
最起码这个人的头发要收拾好。就像你一样,你的头发很不错啊。是的。
Who do you think should be the next president? Odell Beckham Jr.
你认为谁应该成为下一位美国总统?奥德尔·贝克汉姆(美国职业橄榄球运动员)。
Why would he be good? I don't know. Is he smart? Not really.
为什么他会是好总统?我不知道。他聪明吗?其实并不。
Kanye West. Why would he be good? Because he's a rapper.
坎耶·维斯特。为什么他会是好总统?因为他是说唱歌手。
Do you think Kim would make a good First Lady? Yeah.
你觉得金·卡戴珊会成为很好的第一夫人吗?会。