别人问"Do you wanna hang out some time?" / "Maybe we should hang out some time?" 有的时候是真心的邀请,有的时候只是说再见的一种方式。视情况氛围来定。
1.只是用来说再见
"It was really good talking with you."
跟你聊得挺开心的。
"Yeah. That was great. Yeah, so (um) (you know) yeah maybe we should hang out some time."
是啊。额,那什么,改天什么时候再聚呗。
"Yeah, that'd be great."
行。
"All right. So take care."
嗯。那,当心.
"Okay. Bye."
好的,拜。
2.真诚邀请
"So it was really great talking with you."
跟你聊得很开心。
"Yeah. That was really cool (you know)."
嗯嗯,糙开熏的!
"Yeah absolutely."
绝对是。
"Maybe we should hang out some time, (you know), have dinner, get coffee or something"
下次再一起出来聚聚呗,吃个饭喝个咖啡啥的。
"That would be great."
太好了。
"What about weekend? Are you free this weekend?"
周末怎么样?这个周末你有空吗?
"Yeah, I guess so. I don't have any plans."
嗯嗯,应该有的。我周末没有什么安排。
"OK, we'll follow up then."
好的,那到时候再联系。
"OK, take care"
好的,回家当心。
"Bye"
拜拜
soon: 并不一定表示尽快,也有可能是客套。
J: I'd really love to continue this conversation, but I really need to go now. I have to get back to the office.
我很想跟你继续聊下去,但是我真的得走了。我得回办公室了。
C: OK, well, let's get together soon.
好的吧,下次再聚。
J: Alright, bye!
好的,拜拜。
真正的尽快,越快越好我们用as soon as it can be, at the earliest opportunity, as soon as possible, at the first chance来表示。
Good is not as a praise, it actually means average, acceptable: 虽然中文当中把good翻译成“好”,但其实它在英文中并不是一个赞扬,而表示一般般,尚可接受。
Your reason for being late to work sounds good to me.
你这迟到的理由听起来还可以接受。