手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

回顾跟贾斯汀玩游戏

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

All right, so we're going to play-- here's your paddle.

好 我们来玩 这是你的表态板

I'm sure you have one, but this is--

你们应该有的 不过这个

Can we spank each other with it?

我们能用它互扇耳光吗

Yes, you can. You can do whatever you want.

可以 想咋扇咋扇

I'm going to have a question, and we're going to answer honestly.

我来提问 大家要诚实回答

I've never seen these, so-- OK, never have I ever had phone sex.

我从没看过这些问题 所以 好 我从来没做过电话性爱

652.png

You liar. I'm not lying. Really? Wow. Wow.

你个骗子 我没撒谎 是吗 哇哦 哇哦

Never have I ever used someone else's toothbrush without telling them. Ew.

我从来没有不告诉别人就用他们的牙刷 呃

Never have I ever fooled around in a bathroom during a party.

我从来没在派对的卫生间里跟别人鬼混

These are-- This is the 21st century. These are tame.

这些 这都21世纪了 这问题太水了

Yeah, that's-- Never have I ever gotten kicked out of a bar.

嗯 我从来没被酒吧赶出去过

I just turned 21. Be honest. I just turned 21.

我才刚满21岁 诚实点 我才刚21岁呢

Turn that thing around, Justin. I just turned 21 though.

把牌子翻过来 贾斯汀 我刚到21岁

J. I swear. All right. Never have I ever dated someone and their sibling.

贾斯汀 我发誓 好吧 我从来没跟某人及他们的兄弟姐妹一起约会过

Oh god. Never have I ever fooled around with someone else in the room.

哦天 我从来没在屋里有别人的时候嘿咻过

--when someone else in the--with someone else in the room.

有人 有别人在屋里的时候

Just wave your hands in the air.

举起你们的手来

I mean, all these questions are sexual. Just saying.

这些问题都跟性有关啊 就说一下

Never have I ever forgotten the name of the person I was fooling around with.

我从来没忘过我睡过的人的名字

Come on. You two are perfect for each other.

不是吧 你俩天生一对啊

That's all that we have. Aw, that's-- let's do more.

就这些了 嗷 再来点吧

I know. It's a fun game, right? It is. For sure. I know.

是啊 很好玩是吧 是的 肯定的 是啊

I feel like I'm getting to know my new boyfriend.

我感觉正在了解我的新男友呢

Wait-- Come up with a question, and we'll answer it right now on the spot.

等一下 你想个问题 我们当场来回答

Never have I ever had sex with two different people-- with more than two different people in one day.

我从来没有跟两个人发生关系 在一天内跟超过两个人发生关系过

重点单词   查看全部解释    
tame [teim]

想一想再看

adj. 驯服的,柔顺的,乏味的
vt. 驯养

 
liar ['laiə]

想一想再看

n. 说谎者

联想记忆
sibling ['sibliŋ]

想一想再看

n. 兄弟姐妹

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。