So this is crazy. So 17 years ago-- our first season--
太不可思议了 17年前 我们做第一季的时候
I saw the Missy Elliott video.
我看了Missy Elliott那个视频
And I was like there's this little girl in this video that is so good.
当时就觉得这个视频里的小姑娘好棒啊
And we, our producers found you, had you on the show.
然后 我们的制片人找到了你 邀请你上节目
And look at you now. I mean, it's amazing.
现在再看看你啊 太棒了吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I can be like your unofficial time capsule of the show.
我就像你节目的非官方时间胶囊
I think you are. I think I'm going to watch you-- Wow.
就是啊 我会看着你 哇哦
And watch the season grow, and watch me age.
看着节目一季季播下去 看着我老去
Gracefully. This is a clip from the show you were on the very first year.
优雅地 这是第一年你来上节目时候的视频
Oh, dear. Fourth show.
哦天 那是我们第四次录节目
First move I'm teaching you is the Harlem Shake.
我先教你的第一个动作就是哈林摇
Right. And you shake your shoulders.
嗯 你晃动肩膀
And then you pull up. Pull up. I just did. Do it again.
然后往上走 往上 我刚做过了 再做一遍吗
All right, let's have some music. Let's put this together.
好 来点音乐 连起来跳一下
Yeah, and then I stopped.
嗯 然后我就停了
So what was it like to be onstage with Missy again, that-- you know, that was so long ago.
所以 再次跟Missy同台是什么感觉 那是好久以前了
And now-- Yes. Yeah. Yeah, it was absolutely perfect. Yeah.
现在 感觉超级完美 嗯
First of all, obviously, credit goes to Missy for allowing me to participate and honor her, and kind of recreate that timeless moment.
首先 很明显 愿意让我加入 重新去创作那个永恒的瞬间 这都是Missy的功劳
You've gotten a lot of attention since then.
从那以后你就吸引了很多关注啊
You have a million followers, right?
你有上百万的粉丝 对吧?
Conveniently, I reached a million soon after you re-shared the clip, so--
借你的光 你把视频重新分享了一遍以后 我就有一百万个粉丝了
All right. Thank you.
好 谢谢你啦
So I thought we would take a selfie, so we can add more.
我们来张自拍吧 让你吸更多粉儿
So let's do-- This is awesome. All right. Ready? OK.
来 太棒了 好 准备?好
We have matching hair. Yes, we do.
我们头发很配哎 没错
Mine was that color not too long ago. Oh, really? All right.
不久前我发色还跟你一样呢 哦 是吗 好
I heard that you downsized.
我听说你精简生活了
I heard that you got rid of all of your worldly possessions.
听说你把所有的身外之物都处理了
What made you want to do that? I did.
为什么想这样呢?确实
Oh, I think it's very simple.
哦 我觉得其实很简单
The simpler your life is, the more room you have for your health and relationships to flourish.
生活越简单 就有越多的空间去经营健康和人际关系
Uh-huh. And it was very easy to sort of go as wild and luxurious as the entertainment industry can seem to be.
啊哈 放眼现在的娱乐行业 真的很容易让人追求奢侈 失去自我
Again, that's how much I want to counter it.
所以我想反击这一切
And I can fit all of my belongings in my car.
现在我所有的财产用个车都能装得下
And you just have this weightlessness.
就是这种失重状态
So what did you do with all your belongings?
你的财产都是怎么处理的?
Donate it. Oh, that's good. Yes. Yes. Do you need anything or? No.
捐了 哦 很好啊 嗯 嗯 你需要什么东西吗还是?不是
Sounds like you don't have anything left. I don't-- it's too late.
感觉你已经不剩啥了 我不 太晚了
Actually, if anyone wants a piano, I'm trying to get rid of this piano.
其实 要是有人想要钢琴的话 我一直想把这架钢琴处理掉
It's beautiful. But I don't need it. Where is it now? In your car?
很漂亮 不过我用不着 在哪儿呢?放在你车里吗?
Well I got you something, because I know you got rid of your television.
我给你准备了点东西 我知道你把电视也捐了
You got rid of-- you don't have anything.
你啥都不剩了
But at least you should watch me.
但起码你得看我呀
So we have a 65-inch TV that you can put here.
所以我们给你准备了台65英寸的电视
And a five-year subscription to Netflix, so you can watch my special.
还有Netflix为期五年的订购 好让你看我的特辑
So that's all you need. All right. That's-- I'm shaking.
这些就够了 好 我在发抖
You can put that in your studio apartment.
你可以把它放在公寓里
You don't need anything else. It won't even fit in my studio.
有它就够了 大得我公寓都装不下
Well, then put it outside, and you can share it with your neighbors.
那你把它放外边吧 跟邻居共享