We're back with Reese Witherspoon.
欢迎Reese Witherspoon回来
And Big Little Lies was fantastic this season.
这一季的《大小谎言》特别棒
Oh, thank you! Thank you.
哦 谢谢 谢谢
Another great thing you're producing-- will there be another one?
你们的又一部佳作 会有下一季吗?
Will there be a season three? I don't know.
会有第三季吗?不知道
Do you guys want a season three? Yeah!
大家想有第三季吗?想
I will report to the home office.
我会跟制片方反映的
Tell them that everyone wants a season three.
告诉他们大家都想还有第三季
I would like a season three. OK, I'll tell them.
我想看第三季 好 我会转告他们的
All right, the last time you were here we showed a photo of you throwing ice cream at Meryl Streep.
好 上次你来的时候 我们放了一张你朝Meryl Streep扔冰淇淋的照片
Oh, yeah. But you said you got her good. I did.
哦对 你说你瞄的很准 没错
But then they didn't end up using that scene. Dang it!
但最后他们没有用那一幕 讨厌
So we came up with a game called Big Little Scoops.
于是我们想出来了个游戏 叫做“大小冰淇淋杯”
All right. All right, we're going to throw ice cream cones at Meryl's face.
好 好 我们要往Meryl的脸上扔冰淇淋
But you have to be careful not to hit your own face, OK? OK.
但你得小心 别扔到自己脸上了 好吧?好
We're going to put one minute on the clock. OK.
有一分钟的倒计时 好
And we're both going to throw. And we're just trying to hit Meryl Streep, OK?
我俩都要扔 努力打中Meryl Streep就行了 好吧?
OK. All right. Whoa! Ah! I got one. I got one!
好 好 哇 啊 我打中了一个 我打了一个
Dang it! Ah! Ah! Dang it. I'm low. Ah! Ah!
讨厌 啊 啊 该死 我低了 啊 啊
Oh, shoot! I just threw my ring.
哦 该死 我把戒指扔出去了
I'm out of scoops. I'm taking yours.
我这儿没冰淇淋了 拿你的哈
Oh, there's more scoops. 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Ah! Ah!
哦 还有这么多呢 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 啊 啊
The Morning Show airs on Apple TV Plus this fall.
《早间秀》今年秋天在Apple TV Plus上播出
Oh, my tooth. Ow. We'll be back.
哦 我的牙 嗷 马上回来