Thank you all. Thank you so much.
感谢大家!非常感谢!
Let's let our graduates rest themselves. You've worked hard for those seats!
毕业生们放松一下吧。为了此刻,你们付出了很多!
Let me start by thanking President Johnson for that very gracious introduction,
首先,感谢约翰逊校长精彩的介绍,
and for awarding me with this honorary degree from an extraordinary institution.
感谢塔斯基吉大学授予我荣誉学位。
I am proud to have this degree -- very proud.
获得这样的荣誉,我感到很自豪,非常自豪。
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢大家。非常感谢。
I want to recognize Major General Williams; Congresswoman Sewell; Zachary; Kalauna;
特别感谢陆军少将威廉斯,众议院议员塞维尔、扎克利、卡拉娜,
to all of the trustees, the faculty, the staff here at Tuskegee University.
以及塔斯基吉大学的学生、教师、全体工作人员。
Thank you -- thank you so much for this warm welcome, this tremendous hospitality. And I'm so glad to be here.
感谢你们,感谢你们如此热情的欢迎,我非常高兴来到这里。
Before I begin, I just want to say that my heart goes out to everyone who knew and loved Eric Marks, Jr.
在开始我的演讲之前,我想到了为我们每个人所熟知和爱戴的埃里克·马克斯。
I understand he was such a talented young man, a promising aerospace engineer
他是一个天赋异禀的年轻人,一个有前途的航空工程师,
who was well on his way to achieving his dream of following in the footsteps of the Tuskegee Airmen.
他循着塔斯基吉航空人的脚步追逐着自己的梦想。
And Eric was taken from us far too soon.
诚然,埃里克过早地离开了我们。
And our thoughts and prayers will continue to be with his family, his friends, and this entire community.
但是,我们的追思和祈祷将与他的家人、朋友以及整个社会同在。