Let's change the subject.
我们换个话题吧。
I don't want to explain.
我不想解释。
Just because.
就因为所以啊。
I don't want to say anything.
我什么都不想说。
Dillon, I heard you might be going back to America?
迪伦,我听说你可能要回美国?
Yea, but I would rather not talk about it right now.
嗯,但是我现在不想要聊这个。
Cara, when do you think you and your boyfriend or partner would get married?
卡拉,你觉得你和你男朋友或者说另一半什么时候会结婚呢?
Let's just skip over that for now.
嗯,我们现在先跳过这个话题吧。
Dillon, I thought you were on a diet. What happened?
迪伦,我记得你在减肥啊?怎么回事?
Let's not go there today.
今天先不聊这个了吧?
禁忌话题:
love life
感情生活
the loss or death of a loved one or family member
亲友逝世
the political or religious affiliation
政治和宗教立场
a person's weight or health
体重和健康状况
how much money a person makes
收入状况
a mistake someone has made that they know about
本人已经意识到的过失过错
an embarrassing experience someone has had
过去的尴尬经历