手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语美文欣赏 > 里昂夜读美文 > 正文

里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第399期:一位母亲的祈祷

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

A Parent's Prayer -- David Axton

一位母亲的祈祷--大卫·阿克斯顿

Now I lay me down to sleep

现在我要躺下睡觉
I pray my sanity to keep
我祈祷我通情达理明智如一
For if some peace I do not find
因为一旦我无法心平气和
I'm pretty sure, I'll lose my mind
我笃定我一定会失去理智
I pray I find a little quiet
我希望我可以找寻一片净土
Far from the daily family riot
远离生活家庭琐事
May I lie back and not have to think
躺在那里不用去想
About what they're stuffing down the sink
孩子们又在拿什么填堵水槽
Or who they're with, or where they're at
跟谁在一起或是在哪里
And what they're doing to the cat
或者又在怎么玩弄猫咪
I pray for time all to myself
我想时间都属于我

一位母亲的祈祷

(did something just fall off a shelf? )

(刚才有东西从架子上摔落嘛?)
To cuddle in my nice, soft bed
缩在我这温暖柔软的被窝里
(Oh no, another goldfish--dead! )
(我的妈呀!又死了一条金鱼?)
Some silent moments for goodness sake
上帝让我安静的躺一会儿吧
(Did I just hear a window break? )
(我刚才是听到窗户玻璃碎的声音吗?)
And that I need not cook or clean
不用做饭洗衣
(well heck, I've got the right to dream)
(奇了怪了,我也曾有做梦的权利啊)
Yes, now I lay me down to sleep
对,我现在要躺下睡觉了
I pray my wits about me keep
多希望我智慧如初
But as I look around I know
可是环顾四周我知道
I must have lost them long ago!
我早就丢失了智慧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sink [siŋk]

想一想再看

n. 接收端,沟渠,污水槽,散热器
vi. 下

 
shelf [ʃelf]

想一想再看

n. 架子,搁板

 
prayer [prɛə]

想一想再看

n. 祈祷,祷告,祷文
v. 祷告,祷文

 
sanity ['sæniti]

想一想再看

n. 神智健全,头脑清楚,健全

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。