手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

Facebook Watch最新犯罪美剧《莱姆镇》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Lia! What do you want from me?

莉娅!你想从我这里得到什么?
This is your warning!
这是给你的警告!
You can't scare me. You can't scare me!
你吓不到我的。你吓不到我的!
My name is Lia Haddock, and you're listening to American Public Radio.
我叫莉娅·阿道克,你现在收听的是美国公共广播电台。
Dreams. Dreams can unify common people in a common cause.
梦。梦可以为了一个共同的目标,把普通人团结在一起。
The first time most people heard about Limetown was on the night of February 8, 2004.
大多数人第一次听说莱姆镇是在2004年2月8日的晚上。
This is a dream!
这是一个梦!
911. What's your emergency?
这里是911。你有什么紧急情况?
We need emergency services at Limetown.
莱姆镇需要紧急服务。
17 minutes later, first responders arrived at the Limetown gates.
17分钟后,第一批救援人员到达了莱姆镇的门口。
They found that 326 people had vanished without a trace.
他们发现有326人消失得无影无踪。

Facebook Watch最新犯罪美剧《莱姆镇》预告片

How do you move 326 people without anyone noticing?

如何在没有人发现的情况下移动326个人?
15 years and you're still asking the wrong questions.
15年了,你还在问错误的问题。
Who exactly are you hiding from?
你到底在躲谁?
You have no idea of what they're capable of.
你不知道他们能做什么。
Lia, they want you to know something!
莉娅,他们想让你知道某些事!
Lia, if you keep telling this story, everyone you love will die.
莉娅,如果你继续讲述这个故事,你爱的人都会死。
If I don't tell this story, it will never be told.
如果我不讲述这个故事,那就永远不会有人讲了。
This story is my life.
这个故事就是我的生活。
There's something you need to see.
有些东西你需要看看。
The answers might be there, but that doesn't mean you won't go crazy looking for them.
答案可能就在那里,但这并不意味着你不会因找他们而发疯。
The whole story has to stop, Lia!
整个故事必须结束了,莉娅!
They're gonna have to kill me first.
他们得先杀了我。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
trace [treis]

想一想再看

n. 痕迹,踪迹,微量
vt. 追踪,找出根源

 
capable ['keipəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的

 
unify ['ju:nifai]

想一想再看

vt. 统一

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。