地点:中央公园咖啡馆
人物:罗斯,钱德勒,乔伊
事件:钱德勒和乔伊受不了和罗斯同住了,他们踅摸着给他找新公寓。
剧情片段
Chandler: Well, I’m done with this. You want anything, Ross? Sports? International? Apartment listings①?
钱德勒:我看完报纸了。罗斯你要看吗?体育版?国际版?还是公寓出租版?
Ross: I’ll take sports.
罗斯:给我体育版吧。
Joey: Mine!
乔伊:我先看!
Ross: All right. Uhh, international.
罗斯:那好吧,那,给我国际版。
Joey: Oh that’s mine too! I’m Italian!1
乔伊:哦,那也是我的!我是意大利人!
Ross: Well, I guess I can check out those apartment listings, even though there’s never anything in here.
罗斯:那我看公寓出租版吧,不过这版从来就没什么好看的。
Chandler: Not even on page 7?
钱德勒:第7页上也没有吗?
Ross: Oh yeah! You’re—hey, you’re right! Here’s an affordable place, two bedroom, close to work, ooh, it’s available② in five weeks!
罗斯:哦,是啊,没,没错哎,这里有个地方价钱还挺合适。两间卧室,离工作地点近,5星期后就可以搬进去!
Chandler: What about that circled one?2
钱德勒:那么用笔圈起来的那处呢?
Ross: Oh, I don’t know, it’s kind of expensive for a studio③.
罗斯:嗯,我不太确定,一个单间好像有点贵了。
Joey: But it’s available now! Isn’t it? Hey, let’s go look at it!3
let’s go look at it.
乔伊:但那里可以马上入住!这不好吗?嘿,我们马上去看房吧!
Ross: Oh–oh–ooh, hey guys, I was wondering④ if you guys would uh, maybe chip in⑤ on some new air filters for the air purifier? I mean after all⑥, we all are using it.
I was wondering if you guys would chip in
罗斯:哦,哦,哦,对了伙计们,能,嗯,能给空气净化机换新过滤器吗?费用咱们平分,毕竟咱们都在用。
Chandler: Let’s go quicker.4
钱德勒:快点儿走吧!