Leanne? Leanne Grayson?
琳恩?琳恩·格雷森?
Hello, Mrs. Turner.
你好,特纳夫人。
Hi. I'm Sean.
你好。我是希恩。
Pleased to meet you, Mr. Turner.
很高兴认识你,特纳先生。
You have a beautiful home.
你们的家真漂亮。
She is a godsend.
她简直是天赐之物。
I was expecting someone... older. Less weird.
原本我以为会是一个更老的人。更正常的。
We hope you'll treat our house as your home.
我们希望你可以把这里当作是你的家。
I'm sure you and Jericho will form an instant bond.
我相信你和杰里科会很快成为好朋友。
She's cool with everything? She knows the situation?
她完全不介意吗?她了解情况吗?
I guess we should talk about this.
我想我们应该谈谈了。
She's gone. You can put the doll down now.
她走了。你可以把娃娃放下了。
I'm fine as I am, Mr. Turner.
我没事的,特纳先生。
We lost Jericho when he was 13 weeks. Dorothy took it hard.
我们失去杰里科时,他才13周大。多萝茜很难过。
This is the only thing that brought her back.
这是唯一能让她正常的东西。
I should take Jericho for his walk now.
我现在应该带杰里科去散步了。
You hired a nanny? For a doll?
你雇了保姆?就为了一个洋娃娃?
Where did you find her?
你是在哪里找到的她?
She is wonderful with Jericho. And if my baby trusts her, so do I.
她和杰里科相处得很好。如果我的孩子信任她,那我也会。
How much did those boys tell you about what happened?
那些男孩跟你说了多少事情?
What if she wakes up? What if she remembers?
如果她清醒了怎么办?如果她想起来了怎么办?
Do you know... who you welcomed into your home?
你知道...你请进你家门的是谁吗?