I wanna talk about ObiWan Kenobi.
我想聊聊欧比旺·肯诺比。
Yeah.
好的。
See? Give the people what they want.
看见了吧?给大家说点他们想听的。
They have it.
他们已经知道这些。
They want the candy.
他们想要了解更劲爆的内容。
They want more.
他们想要了解更多。
They want more.
他们想要了解更多。
You are doing a series, right?
你打算做一个系列,对吗?
Yes, we're gonna do another one. We're gonna do another one.
是的,我们打算再制作一部电影。再拍一部。
We are. We've been talking about it for a long time.
是这样的。我们已经筹划很长时间了。
It was gonna be a movie and then decided that it would be a good idea to do it as a series.
打算拍一部电影,然后我们觉得做成一个系列会是一个不错的主意。
So we're gonna make it as series for Disney's new steaming platform.
因此我们打算把它做成迪士尼平台新推出的系列电影。
Disney+. Yeah.
迪士尼升级版。是的。
And, um.
另外,嗯。
I'm gonna start shooting in next year.
我打算明年开始拍摄第一部。
Have you been doing any prepping?
你已经有在做任何准备工作吗?
I've been watching. I liked I watched "Mandalorian".
我有在看。我喜欢……我看了《曼达洛人》。
It's great, isn't it?
这部剧很棒,是吧?
Yeah. I liked it. I really, I really liked it.
的确。我喜欢这部剧。我真得,真得很喜欢这部剧。
They did a great job.
他们做得很棒。
And I'm just trying to keep abreast of all the new “Star Wars” films that come out.
我正试图跟进所有新出《星球大战》电影的最新情况。
And, uh, I'm excited about it. It's been a long time.
呃,我对此很兴奋。很久没有拍电影了。
I can't remember when the last one I did, 2003 I think was the last one I did.
我不记得上次是什么时候了,我记得最后一次是2003年了。
Yeah. And this series has baby Kenobi.
是的。这个系列有婴儿时期的肯诺比。
Oh, no.
噢。没有。
No, I made that up.
不是的,这个是我瞎说的。
I made that up, sorry.
我瞎说的,对不起。
Sorry to those fans out ther going, "What is going on, what?"
电视外的粉丝们对不起,“发生了什么,什么?”
Their heads just exploded like Whaa!
他们瞬间就要爆了!
No, I made that up. I made that up.
没有。我编的。我瞎说的。
Well, I saw "The Irishman".
嗯,我看了《爱尔兰人》。
They can de-age me down to...
他们会让我减龄……
Oh, a baby size?
哦,婴儿大小?
Just being baby sized. Yeah.
是的,成为婴儿大小。
You should put your head on a baby. It'd be so good.
把婴儿头换成你的头,这样会很酷。
Facial hair. And everything
上面有脸部毛发,等等一切东西。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah, you have to.
是,你得这样做。
Little beard?
一点络腮胡子?
You have to do a little beard.
你得有点络腮胡子。
Little lifesaver.
一些救命的东西。
Uh, "Birds of Prey".
呃,《猛禽小队》。
Brilliant. It's such a great.
太棒了。这是一部好的作品。
It's about time that we've got this female made, female driven, superhero movie, you know?
你知道,这是时候我们该有这种由女性制作,女性主导的超级英雄电影?
Yeah.
是的。
It's a really... It's a really powerful film. It was just exciting to be part of.
这是一部很有影响力的电影。我很开心自己能参与其中。
And a film that covers some of the misogynist nonsense that you ladies have to deal with on a daily basis.
这部电影涉及了你们女性在日常生活中必须要应对的一些讨厌女性的男人的胡言乱语。
And I... I was sort of honored to be the chief misonyginer in the movie.
很荣幸在电影里我成为了厌恶女人的男性的头目。
So...
所以……
But you got to have a villain.
但是必须有一个反派角色。
I'm not a very nice... not a very nice character in it.
我在电影的角色不是个好人。
But I was proud to be part of it and to get that, you know,
但我很自豪能够参与并拿到这个角色,你知道,
to start getting that sort of messages further out there is important I think, which is good.
我认为开始把这类信息传播出去是很重要的,这是件好事。
And it's gonna get out there because everyone's dying to see this one.
电影的理念会传播出去的,因为每个人都很期待这部电影。
Yeah, yeah. It's gonna be good.
是的,是啊,那很好。
I want to show everyone a clip.
我想给大家看一个片段。
Okay.
好的。
Here's Ewan MacGregor in "Birds of Prey", take a look at this.
下面是伊万·麦格雷戈在《猛禽小队》中的表演,让我们来看看。
For all your noise and bluster,
看你吵吵嚷嚷的,
you're just a, a silly little girl with no one around to protect her.
看来你只是一个没人保护的傻女孩。
Whoa, wait.
哇,等等。
What?
怎么了?
Don't kill me.
不要杀我。
Ha, right!
哈,好的!
No, no, no, seriously.
不,不,不,我是认真的。
Roman, Roman. There's got to be something, something we can figure out.
罗文,罗文。我们肯定有什么误会。
Hey!
嘿!
Shh, shh.
嘘,嘘。
You lost something, right. You lost something.
你丢东西了,对吧。你丢东西了。
I heard you say it. A diamond.
我听见你说了。是一颗钻石。
Yeah. I can help you find it. Seriously.
对。我能帮你找到它。真的。
I know the East End better than anybody.
我比谁都了解伦敦东区。
You want this diamond back. I'm your gal.
你想找回钻石。我是你的女伴。
Yeah. That's what I'm talking about.
耶。我说的没错吧。
Ewan MacGregor, everybody!
各位,这就是伊万·麦格雷戈!