Conversation A
对话A
Taylor: Hey, Susie. What are you looking at?
泰勒:嘿,苏西。你在看什么?
Susie: Oh, hi, Taylor. I'm looking at study tours.
苏西:哦,嗨,泰勒。我在看游学行程。
Taylor: I was an exchange student when I was younger.
泰勒:我年轻的时候当过交换学生。
Susie: You were? Where did you go?
苏西:真的吗?你去了哪里?
Taylor: I spent a month in Japan. It was a great experience.
泰勒:我在日本待了一个月。那是个很棒的经验。
Susie: What did you study there?
苏西:你在那里学了什么?
Taylor: I studied Japanese and learned about traditional culture.
泰勒:我学了日语,还有他们的传统文化。
Susie: That sounds interesting.
苏西:听起来很有趣。
Conversation B
对话B
Taylor: Which tour will you go on?
泰勒:你会参加哪个行程?
Susie: I'm not sure, yet. I'm trying to select one.
苏西:我还不确定。我正在想办法做出选择。
Taylor: If you go to Europe, you can visit the churches and museums. Or you could study great artists and writers.
泰勒:你如果去欧洲,就可以参观很多教堂和博物馆。或者你也可以研究杰出艺术家与作家的作品。
Susie: That's a good idea! I'll regret it if I don't do that.
苏西:真是好主意!我如果不这么做,将来一定会后悔的。
Taylor: Which one? Will you visit museums or study artists?
泰勒:你是指哪一点?你要去参观博物馆,还是研究艺术家的作品?
Susie: No. I'll regret it if I don't go to Europe!
苏西:不是,我是说我如果不去欧洲,将来一定会后侮!