Banana Power.
香蕉力量问道:
Banana Power. Yes!
香蕉力量。耶!
"What's the best dance to do at a party?"
“在派对上跳什么舞最好?”
The Hula? No. The Foxtrot? No!
草裙舞?不。狐步舞?不!
You could do the Conga!
你可以跳康茄舞!
Everybody knows the Running Man. It's the easiest thing to do. You just gotta run in place!
所有人都知道奔跑步。这是最简单的。你只要原地跑步就行了!
You can go for the old John Travolta.
你可以去找老约翰·特拉沃尔塔。
Well, I still like the '60s, so I like to do the Twist, and the Watusi, and the Mashed Potato, and all those things back then.
我还是喜欢60年代的舞蹈,所以我喜欢扭摆舞、瓦图西舞和Mashed Potato舞,所有那个年代的舞蹈我都喜欢。
My best dance move is cartwheels. Unbelievable — at 66, I can still do cartwheels.
我最拿手的舞蹈动作是侧手翻。难以置信,66岁的我仍能做侧手翻。
The Bernie. You know, that's probably my favorite dance to do at a party. You know, going like this, pretending like you're dead. Right from the movie.
伯尼舞。这可能是我最喜欢在派对上跳的舞。就像这样,假装你已经死了。就像电影里那样。
Obviously, the Harlem Shake, guys. It's the best dance in the world.
伙计们,当然是哈莱姆摇摆舞。这是世界上最棒的舞蹈。
I would come up with an original dance move that makes you feel good and just rock out with it. I always do a little shoulder action. That's always good. Keep it simple.
我会想出一个原创舞步,它会令你感觉良好而且可以伴随摇滚乐舞动。我经常做些肩部动作。这一直很好。保持简单。
In my 20s, I was a ballroom dance champion. All I can tell you is it's depend on the music.
我20多岁的时候曾拿过交际舞冠军。我只能告诉你这要取决于音乐。
You just do random dance moves like this. (funky music)
你只要像这样随意舞动就好。(节奏强烈的音乐)
Obviously, the Sprinkler. (imitates sprinkler) And then you have to go like...(imitates gliding back) (imitates sprinkler) Works for me. It's been working since 1995. (laughs) I was in the womb, doin' the Sprinkler.
当然是Sprinkler舞。(模仿sprinkler舞)然后你要这样做(模仿滑回来)(模仿sprinkler舞)。这很适合我。从1995年以来一直很有用。(笑)那时我还在妈妈的子宫里,跳Sprinkler舞吧。
Thanks for watching this episode of Advice.
谢谢大家收看本期建议节目。
Subscribe! There are new shows every week.
订阅吧!每周都有新节目。
Want our advice? Then leave your questions in the comments.
需要我们的建议?那就在评论区留下问题吧。
G-G-G-G-Goodbye
再见。
Bye! Do the Harlem Shake.
再见!跳哈莱姆摇摆舞吧。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载